Glazed

Getting covered in cum is so dirty and filthy... that's why I love it ❤️ Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Your lips are beautiful and with them covered in cum like this is just to much. When are you going to be in nwa? I want to give you something to post about.
I wish she would too!! Hell I would love to duo with her! NEA needs some variety as well. I mean I'm amazing and all 😊😋 but the guys I'm sure would love to see a few more ladies here.

Lolahhhhh you look beautiful as always babe!! Originally Posted by cassie_love
I've been wanting to take a little trip. First NWA, then I'll hit up NEA. Cassie, you're the biggest sweetheart ❤️ Never have anything mean to say, you're a good person with a good heart. Definitely have to come hang out in NEA
Your lips are beautiful and with them covered in cum like this is just to much. When are you going to be in nwa? I want to give you something to post about. Originally Posted by gaint456
Hopefully soon baby!
love those pics... post more!!!
Come back to New Orleans, let me paint you up
love those pics... post more!!! Originally Posted by mrasik
Help me make more 😉
I vote for a NWA doubles B&G with Cassie and Lolahhhh&d
I've been wanting to take a little trip. First NWA, then I'll hit up NEA. Cassie, you're the biggest sweetheart ❤️ Never have anything mean to say, you're a good person with a good heart. Definitely have to come hang out in NEA Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh

We would tear this lil town up girl lol Jonesboro wouldn't know how to handle the two of us darlin frfr!! Lol.
All positive vibes baby. This is the life we live and we only get one.
Negativity? !... Nah.. I done gave all my watches away!!... I got no time for that. (Singing in my Kevin Gates voice of course)
I treat people how i wanna be treated. Nothing more. Nothing less. I think your pretty kick ass myself beautiful! Lets continue to show these guys that Some of us ladies are still some cum lovin lil Sluts and the Best Part... We LOVE IT!!
Xoxo,
Cass
I vote for a NWA doubles B&G with Cassie and Lolahhhh&d Originally Posted by chevreboy
I am most DEFINITELY DOWN if Lolahhhh is and I'm gonna guess she probably would be lol
I'm certainly down for painting a couple of lovely faces!
I'm certainly down for painting a couple of lovely faces! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Well I'm more than willing to be your canvas darlin!! Take some more pics of the masterpiece
Well I'm more than willing to be your canvas darlin!! Take some more pics of the masterpiece Originally Posted by cassie_love
It's hard to improve upon perfection, but we can certainly try!
Please come to Nola
It's hard to improve upon perfection, but we can certainly try! Originally Posted by JdeHog
You are a sweetheart!
I don't have a glazed face because I don't like cof but I have a sexy pic of a cock in my mouth