How do we know Oh2 is down?

Geez!! If you'll read my original post again you'll see I said "welcome home ladies". Originally Posted by ntxguy
Not you...Geez!! Lol
  • BLM69
  • 09-17-2022, 09:12 AM
Try being kind..we all need more of it these days...times are hard for everyone if a lady decides she wants to come back does it really matter? Geez be nice guys.. Originally Posted by Brandee69
Ladies that handle their business, are kind are welcomed, the BSC drama whores that are toxic, spreading lies, gossiping, F them! Don't get confused or waste your time defending those types.
Ladies that handle their business, are kind are welcomed, the BSC drama whores that are toxic, spreading lies, gossiping, F them! Don't get confused or waste your time defending those types. Originally Posted by BLM69
Omg....! Lol
The juice ain't worth the squeeze, but you already know that.
OH2 is back online (for now). I just know that some of your little drama toddler tricks are going to absolutely hate this, so I laugh as I share this...
Still has the same issues accessing through a secure connection, so the critics continue to have something to harp on.
The juice ain't worth the squeeze, but you already know that. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Old fart ck really hated you bad tho
  • BLM69
  • 09-18-2022, 02:39 PM
OH2 is back online (for now). I just know that some of your little drama toddler tricks are going to absolutely hate this, so I laugh as I share this... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Them toddler tricks beats being a pussy simp in my book, you can't be masculine while bitting your tongue and kissing CKs ass in fear of getting the boot. You fit right in with all the gossiping you do over there LMAO, congratulations on the broken hacked site being up
in my book Originally Posted by BLM69

You don't have a book though, you have a spiel. And a rather predictable and redundant one at that, and that's facts. Simp this, whore that, unga unga...repeat.
  • BLM69
  • 09-18-2022, 04:20 PM
You don't have a book though, you have a spiel. And a rather predictable and redundant one at that, and that's facts. Simp this, whore that, unga unga...repeat. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Simp....repeat....... Simp.....repeat....... Always gossiping........Yes! predictable is correct Sir, you had to shit on the thread thinking you're gonna get brownie points from hookers

You seem to have a book yourself lol.....Get back to OH2 where you gossip with the "Ladies" what a gentleman you are, you big hunk, modern day playboy
you had to shit on the thread thinking you're gonna get brownie points from hookers Originally Posted by BLM69

Shit on the thread? The thread was shit right out the gate. And read my initial comment here again. I wasn't talking to hookers. I threw some nickles at your feet and you danced just like you always do, too easy.
  • BLM69
  • 09-18-2022, 10:37 PM
How do we know Oh2 is down? Simps return with their usual feminine ways.
Old fart ck really hated you bad tho Originally Posted by RomanRevko
"He who speaks the truth is the most hated"...Plato.
By the amount of hobbyists I get on my snap DMing me asking if it's down. Lol
PERFECTLY SAID!
EDIT- STAFF