Mass Shooter in Chicago

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...-area/2872781/

I wonder whether it was a black man with a rifle shooting at parade goers. Ya know since all of you white guys love to point out Chicago crime being related to black men. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

I see your prayers came true, hoping for a single White shooter in a sea of Black shooters so you could make some stupid flip comment while YOUR people are being slaughted like shhep which you never seem to comment about.

How many shootings of Blacks by Blacks in Chicago so far this year?

https://blockclubchicago.org/2022/06/02/chicago-had-971-shootings-in-first-half-of-the-year-violence-is-trending-down-from-pandemic-peak-but-is-still-way-too-high-expert-says/

Chicago Had 971 Shootings In First 5 Months Of The Year.

And you know damn well, the majority, more like all of them by Black men.

You would be better off remaining silent on this topic.

Wow.
His political affiliation really isn’t the issue. I read somewhere he was 22 so scratch the latest gun law grab if that proves to be the case. They also said it was a “High Powered Rifle” depends on one’s definition of what is , is. But an AR is not a high powered rifle
Biden said the shooter was at large, at this time. That’s a bit redundant meaning at large refers to now, now, now until he isn’t at large Originally Posted by oilfieldace
No his Political affiliation isn't an issue and either is his race. The main issue is he committed a violent crime.
I grew up in Illinois, it's a Blue State. Chicago and the surrounding Suburbs are almost exclusively Liberal. The majority of Conservatives in Illinois are the Farmers. So unless the shooter is from a Farming community he's most likely a Liberal. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm not saying that the city is not liberal. What I'm looking at is the all hands on deck move by law enforcement including county, city, state, and even the federal government are going into action. Even Chicago sent cops into the suburb. If I was a person of color, I'd be insulted. Seven people get killed at a party over the weekend and what? Hardly any reaction at all because they are Black. Let it be some white people and all hell breaks loose. Of course, with so many legal fingers in the pie. Can we believe anything that comes out from the investigation?
I see your prayers came true, hoping for a single White shooter in a sea of Black shooters so you could make some stupid flip comment while YOUR people are being slaughted like shhep which you never seem to comment about.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2022/06/02/chicago-had-971-shootings-in-first-half-of-the-year-violence-is-trending-down-from-pandemic-peak-but-is-still-way-too-high-expert-says/

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Do the numbers per capita. Chicagoland is around 10 million people. Compare the numbers to many small towns and 561 isn't shit, per capita.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I'll say as I please. Now, as we both knew from the beginning when I posted the article it was clear that the shooter was white. But we could pretty much figure that out from the facts that were known. Even though there are plenty of shootings in Chicago, black men are not usually the ones going out getting rifles and deciding to shoot at a bunch of strangers at a parade. We can pretty much reserve that for the white guys. But you knew that already HF "whataboutism" Carlson.
I'm not saying that the city is not liberal. What I'm looking at is the all hands on deck move by law enforcement including county, city, state, and even the federal government are going into action. Even Chicago sent cops into the suburb. If I was a person of color, I'd be insulted. Seven people get killed at a party over the weekend and what? Hardly any reaction at all because they are Black. Let it be some white people and all hell breaks loose. Of course, with so many legal fingers in the pie. Can we believe anything that comes out from the investigation? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Highland Park is like the Malibu or Beverly Hills of Chicagoland. Lots of generational wealth, well connected people. You better believe the police are on top of it.
Do the numbers per capita. Chicagoland is around 10 million people. Compare the numbers to many small towns and 561 isn't shit, per capita. Originally Posted by royamcr
You don't know shit about numbers. Chicago is about 3 million. The whole State of Illinois is about 12 Million.
Highland Park is like the Malibu or Beverly Hills of Chicagoland. Lots of generational wealth, well connected people. You better believe the police are on top of it. Originally Posted by royamcr
Even the feds...too bad they don't do the same when others are killed. Tell me how the Biden administration is NOT racist.
Highland Park shooting suspect was ‘known to law enforcement’

But of course... because the authorities know what they're grooming, er I mean doing....
Again...

When will black lives matter in the chicago area?
Even the feds...too bad they don't do the same when others are killed. Tell me how the Biden administration is NOT racist. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Wow!

That’s a big stretch even for you, JD.
Again...

When will black lives matter in the chicago area? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Really?

AKRON : Hold my beer.
I'll say as I please. Now, as we both knew from the beginning when I posted the article it was clear that the shooter was white. But we could pretty much figure that out from the facts that were known. Even though there are plenty of shootings in Chicago, black men are not usually the ones going out getting rifles and deciding to shoot at a bunch of strangers at a parade. We can pretty much reserve that for the white guys. But you knew that already HF "whataboutism" Carlson. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Are you saying black men in Chicago know all the little kids they shot randomly?

One is just as dead whtever the weapon used happened to be

And yes your post was racist no what color you may or may not be
Again...

When will black lives matter in the chicago area? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Did you get to wear your hood this weekend?