Treating to Dinner

If i was inclined to go to dinner with a client AFTER a session, no i would not charge him. Before is a little different as in "is this get to know each other time"? But even at that probably not charge, but just decline. i prefer to keep business business.
She's my all time favorite but not my favorite enough to pay her for her time but I like her so much that I want to hang out with her in an "unprofessional" manner. OMG, yall it sounds like my ex just met his new girlfriend. Shit, this thread reminded me of my favorite part in Kids where one guy is all "I love you, I'll take you out and buy you a corn dog."
It all depends on the connection you have. I've had a number of occasions. when the session is over, if it's lunch/dinner time and she has no further appointments, why not? If she does, my philosophy is that biz comes first. In my case, sometimes it's just a chance for the ladies to get away and spend some down time venting. If there's no connection, no great conversation before/during/ after play time, there's no reason to make the lady uncomfortable by bringing something like that up. Some ladies have a lot going on, some like me, foot loose and fancy free (or at least, fancy inexpensive). It just depends. My advise, DON'T LOOK AT IT AS A DATING SERVICE. A nice friendly gesture is always appreciated, but don't count on it.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
Free Roy.
Free Roy.
And while you're at it, FREE LANCE.
Point of view is important. Work is work, play is play.
With my looks I know few people that will be seen in public with me, little else a provider. Maybe in disguise....
She's my all time favorite but not my favorite enough to pay her for her time but I like her so much that I want to hang out with her in an "unprofessional" manner. OMG, yall it sounds like my ex just met his new girlfriend. Shit, this thread reminded me of my favorite part in Kids where one guy is all "I love you, I'll take you out and buy you a corn dog." Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
Wait...what... I thought we were like ... you know... friends with benefits...
Back in the day, Adrian(wish she were still around.....and unmarried) and I would meet up for an "appointment" and then get lunch or dinner. I'd pick up the tab, but there was never any talk of paying for extra time. We would meet up for lunch at the Palm quite often with no "extras" involved.

But Adrian was/is really cool, and got to be a pretty good friend.
  • bbkid
  • 07-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Billy
The Wildflower Group
Free Roy.
Free Roy.
And while you're at it, FREE LANCE. Originally Posted by BananaRepublican
I know this is off topic, but I just have to comment: Billy, you are SO right. Thanks!!!
Every provider is faced with this scenario at some point. Personally I think that if you're a good, regular client then after a few sessions you could mention that after your next meeting you'd like to take her out for dinner. I definitely go for dinner with regulars IF I don't have any more work that evening. So after the first meeting? Probably not. But regular patronage is very appreciated and the lady will probably want to spend a little time with you.
I will agree with what everyone else has pretty much said. Just ask her.

Every girl is different.
She's my all time favorite but not my favorite enough to pay her for her time but I like her so much that I want to hang out with her in an "unprofessional" manner. OMG, yall it sounds like my ex just met his new girlfriend. Shit, this thread reminded me of my favorite part in Kids where one guy is all "I love you, I'll take you out and buy you a corn dog." Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko

LMAO!!! My sides are killing me now...I cant stop laughing......or how about the "No cinnamon, I dont need a lap dance, but how about I take you to dinner instead, so we can get to know one another..I really think we would be great together" ROTFLMAO

Guys the truth is..if you haven't paid your dues..then dont even think about asking for time off the clock.....

My regulars always get extra time..longer appointment...lunches, dinners, concerts, fishing trips, motorcycle rides..."off the clock" but it's also because they have paid there dues.....I just did a dinner 2 nights ago....great food, great wine...NO BCD...and he didn't pay me anything....but he is also a regular and has been seeing me for 2 years..so he "paid his dues", and he loves to be seen in public with me, so I oblige him at least once a month.....

For me and my regulars we have a great understanding...you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours....everyone is happy, and getting exactly what they want....
If you want a dinner date, get a girlfriend.

If you want snuggles and sloppy kisses, get a puppy.

If you want to a fantasy, pay for it and quit trying to scam the lady for more time than you pay for.............it is business.
If you want a dinner date, get a girlfriend.

If you want snuggles and sloppy kisses, get a puppy.

If you want to a fantasy, pay for it and quit trying to scam the lady for more time than you pay for.............it is business. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Which category does the Chihuahua fit in?
Like I said, all providers are different. Most of the time it will only happen with women you've seen at least a few times before, but in my experience, that's not always the case.

A friendly gesture to go out to eat after a paid session is not scamming if you both enjoy each others' company and both agree to it. She is perfectly free to say no to your offer.
Every provider is faced with this scenario at some point. Personally I think that if you're a good, regular client then after a few sessions you could mention that after your next meeting you'd like to take her out for dinner. I definitely go for dinner with regulars IF I don't have any more work that evening. So after the first meeting? Probably not. But regular patronage is very appreciated and the lady will probably want to spend a little time with you. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
+1

If a provider's business is primarily based on regulars (IMO the best approach/business model for providers), it is a good idea to be friendly with the regulars as a way to maitain business (as long as everyone keeps it in the correct perspective).

I would assume a UTR provider would take this approach.
Thank you for everyone's input, and I'll keep that in mind if I decide to offer to take someone to dinner. I just would like to have dinner at a sit down resturant with someone to talk share a nice conversation with, instead of alone.

They probably won't call because of the unwritten rule about providers contacting hobbyists unexpectedly
OTH, IceCreamMan, maybe someone needs to give that to a provider I USED to see, now ignore, since they text me almost every night when in town wanting to get together...they miss me.. That's one provider I WON'T even bother offering. LOL!