New studio ksecretgarden

What the real story here is that you boys in Houston have messed up. You pay 2x what Dallas pays and don’t get better service or higher quality gals. I confirmed with this new group that they are the same price as existing Houston options. So now the bar is set. You would have hoped that they may have come in at a lower price to capture market share upfront. So this is very sad in that this is not an intelligent option locally. I refuse to overpay even though I love the K girls. Just wait out until trips to Dallas can be coordinated.
i actually preferred 500/hr when bb is involved.

don't want high volume bb
from the reviews the 500 appears to be quite palatable here for many.
North Koreans from Dallas trying to get in on the action here and compete with KGFE. I wouldn't touch with a 9 foot pole.

1) OP is a promoter if you look at his previous post for CGS girls recently opened in Dallas and all his posts.

2) Never BBFS with a NK girl, from my experience they don't have the same hygiene standards as the SK girls. I'm from dallas and have made the drive down to Houston KGFE and paid MORE several times just to get away from the NK girls that are over populating. This must be a sign for me to leave the hobby all together, I don't want to catch something serious.

3) Selfie during election season with raids and busts more rampant than ever. If this isn't a nail in the coffin, why provide the evidence to secure your felony.

4) Also, Connie from Dallas told me that a previous high volume NK girl in her 40s from San Jose set up CGS and Houston, based on the OP's comments, I'm incline to believe her.

For these reasons, I'm out. Originally Posted by SamsungGuy
Isn't Connie from Sunflower = Jisoo from Kfest = Hana from KGFE?
i actually preferred 500/hr when bb is involved.

don't want high volume bb Originally Posted by gameforlife
Plenty are going in at the hhr rate. You're fooling yourself that they're lower volume.
Remember these girls work 7 days a week. Do you consider 90 - 120 guys a month low volume?
I know they're not low volume, most decent providers aren't.

500/hr is always better than 250/hr, even a 25% reduction is better than nothing. At least it filters out some.

and no, not saying it'll help with preventing stds either.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-15-2022, 11:45 PM
i am fol@this thread..

for 500, c'mon. you least gotta hold out for miss_daisey..

and i'm definitely not down for kim jon un's sloppy seconds, even it's hole-y comped..
  • BLM69
  • 10-16-2022, 12:42 AM
Is $500 the threshold when they become low volume? That statement sounds like hooker logic, makes 0 sense......
I know they're not low volume, most decent providers aren't.

500/hr is always better than 250/hr, even a 25% reduction is better than nothing. At least it filters out some.

and no, not saying it'll help with preventing stds either. Originally Posted by gameforlife
Idk why you're intent to throw out the 300 half hour option when that's 90% of the reviews on these chicks. Maybe bc it destroys your reasoning.

Add in the fact that you're not breaking in virgins. These chicks already have mileage coming into town.
I refuse to overpay even though I love the K girls. Just wait out until trips to Dallas can be coordinated. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Smart man. I would do the same if I was in your shoes. For the price of one KGFE hour, you can visit 2 Orgs in Dallas. And your exactly right, same service as the Dallas ladies. I saw Rose at KGFE and nothing stood out. Same GFE service and same no English lol
Nordkoreaner über Dallas? Ich bin vielleicht ein Nazi, aber ich bin kein Kommunist
: North Koreans by way of Dallas? I may be a Nazi, but I'm no Communist :
So much drama....one promoter trashing another yet still meeting their quota for publicity. I will say this much, there are like 2-3 ladies so it aint like the whole of Korea is in houston. The number of reviews is directly related to how many promoter accounts we have. They aint happy posting in the agency forum so they came to coed for more visibility. These are all dallas folks arguing in a Houston forum with a common theme found in Dallas threads - all this for one agency and making it sound like its such a big deal. This type of marketing works all the time.

At each price point, there is someone who will pay it and the only reason this one korean agency with 2-3 ladies at a given time are successful has nothing to do with rates, but it is that those ladies provide a menu that includes bbfs with a sprinkle of std's and it seems, some are willing to risk it coz some made up reviews talk about how superb a time they had (did not).
They did update the website pricing so they did actually go down in price.