Conflicted on O Timing

I've had wimmin O at the sight of my dick! I whip it out, they say "Oh..." and sigh. That's what we're talkin' 'bout, right? Originally Posted by phildo
I know what you mean, phildo. I've been asked if I was related to Pyramider.
  • L.A.
  • 10-14-2013, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=pfmtony;1054229942You'd have to ask her to be certain. [/QUOTE]

We might when you write your first review.

I never have a problem with the amount of time or issues with putting on the condom. But I'll never get to round 2 in an hour session.
providers have orgasms??? huh...who knew Originally Posted by fletch
Female orgasms are like flying unicorns. They are just urban myths ... the taint is the key to pleasing a woman.
I know what you mean, phildo. I've been asked if I was related to Pyramider. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Dad?
Most providers I've seen have had an O before I even get to the incall.
Dad? Originally Posted by pyramider
Son! I've been meaning to apologize for those genes. I see you are making the best of it.
Women first, then more after that for both.
the top providers ALL orgasm within 15 minutes, most repeatedly so the pressure is off for the rest of the session
Oh baby, you just made me hard with the thinking ... You can apply the cover with a more passionate and better technique than the Amp Girls ...

I apply condoms ONLY with my mouth. And quite well from what i've been told.

Also, I finally used a female condom recently and it was fantastic for me AND the gent (who expressed similar concerns with male condoms: losing an erection when applied). The key to success for using the female version is lube and placement. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Soooo...

1. Yes, simultaneous orgasm is ideal. I commented once awhile back on the anatomical advantage of having the gal go first, when I explained that following her orgasm she'll open up near the cervix, and get tighter near the vaginal opening. It's for the whole 'procreate the species' thing. But the tighter (swollen) aspect of this will make it easier for you guys to finish, as the extra tightness helps you out.

2. Simultaneous orgasm is a well-known wonder. Even the Catholics realize this. Pope John Paul (I think it was in his pre-papal work Theology of the Body.) said this was to be aimed for by married couples as a divine experience (something like that anyways).

3. OP, I appreciate your situation, but I do not think it should be lost on you that a lot of providers won't care. I look for real intimacy, too, but just keep in mind it's the illusion you are paying for. For them the reality is likely different. --And as it should be. Here's an example: If she's high volume, and even highly orgasmic, and she's gonna see quite a few guys a day, just how many Os do you expect her to have in a day?

I'm a lot like you, I like the pleasure to go both ways. I agree it's the way to go about it, especially if you've built repoire with that ATF of yours, but don't forget there's a lot of illusion from their side. Just be your best, and don't sweat the rest.

LnH
It does take divine intervention for the timing to be exact. The sensation of her convulsing inside is one to behold. That's why both yell "Oh God" when it happens. They know who is helping. (kneel, sign of the cross, ask for forgiveness).

The female orgasm is one that is often faked. I think it is possible to tell the difference - if you are paying attention. When we were younger and first in love, my SO got 5 or 6 O's to my one. Now that we are older but still in love, we get one each and collapse (with her first and my problem, she wins the O count - but who's counting?).

I do like giving pleasure be it an orgasm, or a pleasant visit with a foot rub. I have tried sessions where they were "just for me", and it doesn't work. I have also improved my DATY skills. I remember a very lovely provider a few years ago ask "do you like doing that?". I guess that was her way of saying it wasn't working. Now, it seems to be more enjoyable and better each time.

If we look for success where it lives, we find it.
THN... u never cease to amaze me, is here anything you can not do. I've have the cover applied by mouth unknowingly one time..... it was the best because it was safe and i never even could tell the difference.... Sadly that provider is no longer with us.
We might when you write your first review.

I never have a problem with the amount of time or issues with putting on the condom. But I'll never get to round 2 in an hour session. Originally Posted by L.A.
If I wrote a review about yesterday no one would believe it anyway. Add to it that YMMVa lot..... This lady and I are very comfortable together. She probably wouldn't do all of that with everyone. We actually laughed about a review.

That said I did talk to a lady recently about writing one and only one review about her. It would be a one and done thing. When I called her and she figured out it was me she started laughing and shared her idea. She was laughing because some guys here really hate me, and hell we don't even know each other.
I apply condoms ONLY with my mouth. And quite well from what i've been told.

Also, I finally used a female condom recently and it was fantastic for me AND the gent (who expressed similar concerns with male condoms: losing an erection when applied). The key to success for using the female version is lube and placement. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
What you have been told is not only true, but grossly understated. Your skill at applying the cover is amazing. You should conduct a workshop. Yes it is possible to apply a cover and make a man harder at the same time..... And it is mindblowing to experience. At least, that was my fantasy.....
I've never had a female condom used in a session. I was wondering if it gives the illusion of bbfs (to some small degree), and how many providers are willing to use one?