College Students Scared by Trump's Name in Chalk!!

• DSK
  • 03-26-2016, 10:32 AM
This is silly shit. The kid in question needs to grow a pair. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tru dat
LOL
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2016, 07:46 PM
LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I agree - that was funny.

What I don't understand is that given the turmoil in the GOP, and the underdog's chance Trump has in the general election, why aren't you people gleeful?

It is Hillary's election to lose, should be a walk in the park with all the idiots who hate the moderate Mr. Trump.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2016, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I wonder if chalk possession might become a hate crime - especially possession of white chalk!!! Supporting Trump on campus might get someone in trouble, too, as the article below speculates.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/25/is...ors_picks=true
I think you're missing the point, JL. The idea of a college student supporting Trump is so unlikely that is terrifying. The kid is a wimp. But painting Trump graffiti on a college campus is clearly terroristic. It's like crossing the streams.

Did I mention that the kid is a wimp?
I think you're missing the point, JL. The idea of a college student supporting Trump is so unlikely that is terrifying. The kid is a wimp. But painting Trump graffiti on a college campus is clearly terroristic. It's like crossing the streams.

Did I mention that the kid is a wimp? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
terrorists? lol nice try old turd. it happens to be a tradition .. it's allowed. dicknose.

the ONLY actual complaint Emory had with it is that some of the areas that were chalked weren't "designated" for it.

it wasn't even news until a few libtard spoiled turds were "frightened". one of them is an exchange student from El Salvador who hasn't been in the country for even a year, and this little pantywaist bitch "thinks" she knows America? NOT.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...kill-them.html
I wonder if chalk possession might become a hate crime - especially possession of white chalk!!! Supporting Trump on campus might get someone in trouble, too, as the article below speculates.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/25/is...ors_picks=true Originally Posted by DSK

ahahaha. white chalk. once, there was only white chalk. now we have "rainbow" chalk.
look what that gets us?

Deflecting again, WaKKKo.
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2016, 04:27 PM
Deflecting again, WaKKKo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fucked up road Stumpy....
Deflecting again, WaKKKo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
being a dickhead again, Mamboolah?
Deflecting again Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yes you are... Mamby Rider!

AG Loretta Lynch Wants To Let People Break The Law Without Consequence

As New York moves to decriminalize low-level offenses, arguing enforcement is “rigged against communities of color,” other large cities are coming under pressure from the Justice Department to do the same thing.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch has issued a warning to municipal and state judges across the country that their courts could lose federal funding if they don’t ease up on fines and arrest warrants for minor crimes involving poor offenders, indigent minorities in particular.

In lieu of fines and jail time, Lynch urges the nation’s 6,500 municipal courts to provide an avenue for offenders to perform “community service” or take advantage of “amnesty days,” whereby outstanding arrest warrants are cleared for nominal fees.

• DSK
  • 03-28-2016, 07:45 AM
Yes you are... Mamby Rider!

AG Loretta Lynch Wants To Let People Break The Law Without Consequence

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
We should hope she extends her decriminalization effort to prostitution - then I might like her.
being a dickhead again, Mamboolah? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Good one. Funny thing is I've never denied having another handle on another board. You obviously think that now, after more than six years, you're making a great discovery.

Get your head out of your ass, moron.