Something positive ..atleast to me

Keep it up Marley ! I have had 3 kiddos n if I can do it..u CAN do it to !! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
Your avatar is hot!
I'm down to a size 6 from my perfect 10. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

Perfect 10?

Well the night I saw you, you were like a just busted open roll of Biscuit Dough..... Wearing a size 10 when a 14/16 was in order....

Congrats on losing weight though....

So what are you doing with the excess skin? And what kind of spackle works besy on the cottage cheese thighs?
Keep up the good work ladies
I have been working very hard for the past 3 weeks and I am very proud of the self discipline I have manage to hold on to....

I am now down 20lbs and see even more postive changes happening...

Anyone else have anything happy and positive happen this week? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Haven't heard too many people say it but CONGRATS on the weight loss Victoria Lyn. That's quite an accomplishment, 20 lbs in that time span.
Hope you continue to reach your goals.
Way to go VL!!! that is exciting news. Good going Kat, unpacking is so hard, I can't imagine D.E.W.ing it preggers.
Haven't heard too many people say it but CONGRATS on the weight loss Victoria Lyn. That's quite an accomplishment, 20 lbs in that time span.
Hope you continue to reach your goals. Originally Posted by DTorchia

Thankyou....

I also think that getting a handle my drinking help a lot
Congratz Vikki, if I didnt say it earlier! Dont let the rude ones get to ya, keep your head high as you are beautiful at any size babe!
Congratz Vikki, if I didnt say it earlier! Dont let the rude ones get to ya, keep your head high as you are beautiful at any size babe! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I'll second that! Thinking of a few applicable sayings:

Beauty is as beauty does.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
When you think you're beautiful, it shows! Who can argue w/ that?

I'm gonna be hopping on that exercise bandwagon in a cpl of months. Baby weight at 44? Ugh... Luckily I haven't gained much weight. The baby is already at 5 lbs & we still have 4-6 wks to go IF I deliver on time. Ha! That's the key phrase. No babies are on time in my family & they're all HUGE! lol

Cripes! Hope I don't need to ask for an "extra stitch".
Fresh Pineapple. It curbs the hunger, is low cal, and it has enzymes that no other fruit or vegetable has. I lost 60 pounds in 6 months and the only thing I changed was adding pineapple to my diet. It is also a curative for all kinds of diseases.
Fresh Pineapple. It curbs the hunger, is low cal, and it has enzymes that no other fruit or vegetable has. I lost 60 pounds in 6 months and the only thing I changed was adding pineapple to my diet. It is also a curative for all kinds of diseases. Originally Posted by saj1000
C'mon saj... You know what we're all thinking. mmmhmmm

IT ALSO MAKES CUM TASTE SCRUMDILLYUMPTIOUS!!!!

With the benefits you listed as well, this is just a great way to make us cum dumpsters *those of us who LIKE being called that on occasion.. ahem* really love our jobs!

XOXOX
Raw spinach and green beans all day long...breaking out in random dance,squats,sit ups throughout the day.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
you had to ruin my hope with spinach ugh.. LOL congrats!
C'mon saj... You know what we're all thinking. mmmhmmm

IT ALSO MAKES CUM TASTE SCRUMDILLYUMPTIOUS!!!!

With the benefits you listed as well, this is just a great way to make us cum dumpsters *those of us who LIKE being called that on occasion.. ahem* really love our jobs!

XOXOX Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I've heard that was another positive side effect...
I'm down to a size 6 from my perfect 10. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
THat is fabulous. good for you! I think I found 15 of your pounds. I'm holding them for you if you want them back
Just moved into a new apt. I'm sooooo happy to be out of the dump I was in. Lost a few pounds moving my shit up to the second floor.
Congratz Purple!