Vintage car and hot rod shows?

http://ctmah.org/

A classic car museum in Rosanky, a short road trip to a little town between Bastrop and Lockhart and Smithville. Well worth the drive.

Is It GREEN?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
But of course

Top or topless? Originally Posted by Paven
I'll let you figure that one out
We will likely have to take our rides this weekend. I am very close to accepting a deal from the guy in Belgium.
I have a shop full of them.

We will likely have to take our rides this weekend. Originally Posted by NipLover

WELL SHOOT!!!!!! Wouldn't You Know I Am Going Out Of Town This

Weekend!!!!!

JUST MY LUCK!!!!!

• Paven
  • 02-11-2012, 07:37 PM
I have a shop full of them. Originally Posted by cheater

Makes, models, years?
North Austin
Car Show (Oldies) in Cedar Park at 1431 & 183 every Saturday night at 5pm to 9pm in the Office Depot area.
South Austin
Car Show 5:30pm to 9:00pm every Saturday night (not on Holidays/rain days). At the “Y” in Oak Hill (Hwy 290 & 71) West in the Albertson’s parking lot.

http://austinareacc.com/html/local_car_shows.html
Elite Motorsports on Anderson just off 620 always has sweet toys in their showroom. If you like classics, they currently have a Silver 1966 Corvette convertible*and also a Black 1965 Cobra (kit car but still fun to see). Most of their inventory is newer high end cars, they have lots of hot rides. They used to have a GORGEOUS Camaro, 1966 I think. It's always fun to see their showroom.

http://www.elitemotorsports.com
  • Paven
  • 02-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Thank you for all of the feedback! I'm going to try and make that one up in Cedar Park tonight. The museum in Smithville looks lovely and a nice little drive out there too.

I am a sucker for a Corvette and a 66'? Wow, looks like I'm heading all over the place to see these beauties!
A little out there, but the Texas Timing Association Texas Championships are every year down between Seguin and SA at the San Antonio Raceway. Lots of rods and "old style" drag racing. Fuel Altereds, Funnies (early 60s to 1972) and front engine alky & fuelers. Usually the weekend before Halloween.

A little out there, but the Texas Timing Association Texas Championships are every year down between Seguin and SA at the San Antonio Raceway. Lots of rods and "old style" drag racing. Fuel Altereds, Funnies (early 60s to 1972) and front engine alky & fuelers. Usually the weekend before Halloween. Originally Posted by austin_voy

HMMMMMM.....NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST (FROM THE PAST)

Not vintage, but for the gear heads with the need for burning rubber smell...

Texas 2K 2012 in Houston, March 15th, 16th and 17th.

I'll be the pervert trying to hit on each and every one of the semi nikkid bikini girls.

Cya'll there.
HMMMMMM.....NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST (FROM THE PAST)

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
It most assuredly is. Bring (ear ) protection. I'm usually down right on the line or sometimes, during the day, I'll be shooting pix at the lights.