covered or uncovered whats the big deal?

just curious of what is the big deal? why should this make a difference in the experience that you have with a woman? shouldnt the experience as a whole be more than just this! shouldnt u pride yourself with a woman who is concerned with safety? and shouldnt you concern yourself with safety? Originally Posted by seductivesarah
The difference in the experience between CBJ and BBBJ is dramatic. Honestly, I'd rather have a HJ than a CBJ.

As far as safety goes, life is never without risk. Each of us has to decide what level of risk we're comfortable with.
So who are the risk takers here???? I bet there may be more than 70%. Originally Posted by futile
Try more than 90%....it seems more often than not guys demand bbbj.
thats what i am talking about are these risks really worth it the sensation of a wet mouth and lips when you are getting the p***y anyway? Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Refer to post my post #8.
If you don't get it by now I don't think I can make it any clearer.
Ive always had an issue with some of the ladies , they like daty but then they only offer cbj...

I don't knowlngly see ladies that do cbj's. The other side of this I am on some of the adult dating sites, I was talking with a prospective young lady, 24 she said, very attractive. Body like Nicoles....anyway....we agreed on some things....
We met at Patels place.....showered.....we climbed n bed, she had a hold of my lil fellow.....I had already told her bbbj only the day before....no condom....she took that to mean NO condoms period and I find this out while jr is at attention. I stopped her , and my dumb ass asked YOU have sex WITHOUT condoms????? Her reply was yes, if he appears clean to me and you do!! WTF..needless to say....NO sex of any kind transpired between us. Told her she was seriously risking her life and others. AND I was no longer interested in any arrangement with her........JEEZ..and remember all....TO my knowledge she IS NOT a provider...just a gal looking for a SugarDaddy....which we all know as sd...in her case sd=sexual disease
Thanks, chicken little. Any other statistically marginal risks you want to champion? You can get HPV and Herpes from an uncovered handjob too. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Drinking or eating after someone
Toilet seats
Wet/drippings in front of the urinal (a pet peave of mine) or toilet
...any bodily fluids transferred.

If there is some fresh SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH otherwise, the last I saw was that the shortest life-cycle for HIV virus exposed to air is ... 72 hours.
This might help explain just how much danger there is in each of these activities.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Ch...TD/show/247440

Personally, since I expect to have about 12000 sexual experiences left in my life (250/yr for 40 more years give or take) I want to make each one as good as I can get it. No CBJ for me!
  • Dad
  • 09-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Refer to post my post #8.
If you don't get it by now I don't think I can make it any clearer. Originally Posted by boardman
10 to 1 she won't get it! (or prentend not to)
10 to 1 she won't get it! (or prentend not to) Originally Posted by Dad
That's exactly why I threw it out there.......again.
I tend to avoid most girls that are cbj only. Too many that are bbbj.
thats what i am talking about are these risks really worth it the sensation of a wet mouth and lips when you are getting the p***y anyway? Originally Posted by seductivesarah
The pussy is covered right...
Since I consider myself a "gentlemens" ....

... when I "go down" on a female I love to feel her wetness against my lips, and eventually my chin, and sometimes my whole lower face, and taste how warm, sweet she gets the wetter she gets, which shows me she is enjoying my lips squeezing her clit, my tongue circling around the base of her clit, before a slide it deep inside of her and slowly circle it around against the walls of her soaking lips until I hear her moan.

And since you are a lady, ....

.... don't you enjoy that same sensual contact and closeness with ....

.... a "gentlemens"? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Damn Baby.....clean up on isle 8.....somebody get the wet vac...................
BBBJ is the only way I go. As i get older (though still a long way to go before I get to TMFT age ) CBJ just does not do it for me.
Since this is only an issue to you for the next week or so...........what's the big deal...........wait, you posted this THREad after the comment about a temporary dental issue.............maybe the dental issue is only an excuse.........we will know in a couple of weeks.
The risk of getting T-boned by an illegal alien while driving to your Inkall greatly exceeds the risk of contagion by BBBJ. Women whose brains are too tiny to comprehend the difference between probability and possibility are generally your dim bulb CBJ chippies, too unimaginative to provide any kind of fun holistic carnal experience, the ultimate anti-courtesans.

Every time I've made an exception and visited one of these morons it has ended up being a mistake. I remind myself: an Adventure is an accident, rightly concluded, and I'm sure if I patronized a couple thousand CBJ twit-twats I would have an adventure, but so far it's only been a drag. Drag cubed.

What I'm saying is that while the CBJ itself is but a pitiful sham, more importantly it is a nigh perfect indicator of the neglible qualities of that particular whole woman.

PASS!
boardman I love your avatar... hilarious!
Carry on