Frequent hobbyists/sloppier 2nds

Alex is an excellent provider in another state that came for a visit. Not sure when she will be back yet, but I know we would all have a fantastic time together! I will pm you when I know what day I'm arriving!
ok ok ok !!! lol
Damn Nash, just how big of a paper route do you have? lol
Damn Nash, just how big of a paper route do you have? lol Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2

When MutualPleasur2 walks into Walmart, I'm the guy who says, "Good morning". If a cute gal walks in I say, "Good morning, how would you like to make some extra money".
Nash,

Sweetie, you might want to rephrase that. The way its written comes across to me as you're asking the ladies to work for you AKA pimp.

I know you're not, but it could come across the wrong way to others as it did with me.
Nash,

Sweetie, you might want to rephrase that. The way its written comes across to me as you're asking the ladies to work for you AKA pimp.

I know you're not, but it could come across the wrong way to others as it did with me. Originally Posted by MsElena

LOL, never thought that I could ever be considered a pimp. Maybe a John though! My position as a Walmart greeter has great fringe benefits. Guess sometimes my dry humor gets the best of me.
LOL I got it, I just don't think others will.
When the $5.75/hr gig at Walmart doesn't cut it, my part time job is that I sell my body to hot, gorgeous and wealthy women. They shower me in vast sums of cash and jet me around the world to be their "eye candy". The best thing is that all I have to do is hold their hand and whisper in their ear that they are beautiful.
Just like Rodney in Caddyshack: "You're a lot a woman, you know that? Hey, you wanna make $14 the hard way?"

Welcome to Walmart!
I'm sure everyone else had happen what I just did: In my head was Rodney's voice saying the line (as only Dangerfield could sound). It made me laugh. Thanks.
Im looking for the girls that don't advertise in cedar rapids whats the deal Nash