Review: London Bridge - wasted my time twice - wanted to share my experience to help you avoid same experience

Hehe, THN, on my way to an appointment now.

Review coming, takes awhile to make, but I enjoy doing the work. Originally Posted by muffin101

Work??? Sheesh! How insincere. Nice IOP there muffin!
Work??? Sheesh! How insincere. Nice IOP there muffin! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Hehe THN,

Ya, it's work, I get all butt-hurt when the gif's don't come out right.

has learned to see more positivity, in all situations in life.

Lack of IOP = Excellent Power Play
You could change your name to buddah101

What gifs? I'm lost. Please speak slowly. I confuse easily.
Calm down man.. in the review section or the coed section.. It's still going to be linked to her profile.. Dudes can see what you wrote!! This is not in vain!!! MLK voice you shall overcome the NCNS providers!!! Let bed springs ring! let bed springs ring!
You could change your name to buddah101

What gifs? I'm lost. Please speak slowly. I confuse easily. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

And you could try making posts that are on track. In fact, I would recommend it.

Torito
Hehe, THN, on my way to an appointment now.

Review coming, takes awhile to make, but I enjoy doing the work.

would make a great pimp....ijs haha!

We gotta keep on fucking too!!

For the economy... Originally Posted by muffin101
I believe that was the first off topic. The one before it I was still talking about this thread (sorry, muffin )

To which I replied:

Work??? Sheesh! How insincere. Nice IOP there muffin! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
To which muffin replied

Hehe THN,

Ya, it's work, I get all butt-hurt when the gif's don't come out right.

has learned to see more positivity, in all situations in life.

Lack of IOP = Excellent Power Play Originally Posted by muffin101
The post u quoted was me responding to this. I was genuinely confused. Pardon me for asking him to clarify.

And you could try making posts that are on track. In fact, I would recommend it.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
To which you respond with that. Lmfao! Was this an rtm only response?? Did you even read the thread since it obviously went off track 3 posts above it?

Alright fine. Here ya go brother, how's this:

Sorry that you couldn't line up some pussy twice in a row OP. Just be like a lee nail and press on!
I have a NSNC on my showcase.its not right that you only get half the story about what really went on. I had a Guy that set a time and the date for an appt he showed up an hr late didnt call to say he was going to be late eather so i went on with my next appt. when he arrived i was already with someone im not going to answer my phone in the middle of a session that rude. You guys dnt understand if you set a time then keep it or at least call to let us know. Otherwise you snooze you lose
Thats why you have the ability to make a post in the coed section clarifying the situation Jessica.. I have seen it on multiple occassions.. Fact of the matter is even based off of reviews if someone wants to see you.. They will see you..
Calm down man.. in the review section or the coed section.. It's still going to be linked to her profile.. Dudes can see what you wrote!! This is not in vain!!! MLK voice you shall overcome the NCNS providers!!! Let bed springs ring! let bed springs ring! Originally Posted by 7aurelius
I wish, then then the research process would be simpler as that is not true, NCNS have never been attached to a provider's profile............in order to see NCNS, you have to use search in Co Ed and put in provider's name.

I have a NSNC on my showcase.its not right that you only get half the story about what really went on. I had a Guy that set a time and the date for an appt he showed up an hr late didnt call to say he was going to be late eather so i went on with my next appt. when he arrived i was already with someone im not going to answer my phone in the middle of a session that rude. You guys dnt understand if you set a time then keep it or at least call to let us know. Otherwise you snooze you lose Originally Posted by Jessica Ryder
You also only get the hobbyist point of view from a review as well, but since most providers only want others to understand that each time they get together with a hobbyist for a session that it should all be a good to great time, so some will respond to a "no" review with their rationalization of why it happened, arguing the point. Not once has there been a provider deny that a hobbyist had a good time in a "yes" review.

When you open a thread about a hobbyist on provider buzz about a hobbyist whom you say did you wrong, well, the other providers are getting half the story, as you say. Instead of it being in Co Ed, where a hobbyist HAS to report a provider who NCNS him when he chooses to, why do providers not have to the same so that a guy can tell his side if he chooses to?

Oftentimes the one sided thinking WK detectives of said provider come to her rescue when a hobbyist does a NCNS thread by calling him out, among other things, and they obviously were not even there for the session, so how would they know? This is why most guys do not even bother to do it, I know I have had a few NCNS and a few bad sessions with providers that I have not shared. It should work both ways.

London Bridges has a streak of positive reviews, which is why guys call on her, but if the NCNS showed up on her profile, then their would be some hesitation or to have at least a plan B
ROS is private.........ijs

Originally Posted by Daniel1965x
I wish, then then the research process would be simpler as that is not true, NCNS have never been attached to a provider's profile............in order to see NCNS, you have to use search in Co Ed and put in provider's name.

You also only get the hobbyist point of view from a review as well, but since most providers only want others to understand that each time they get together with a hobbyist for a session that it should all be a good to great time, so some will respond to a "no" review with their rationalization of why it happened, arguing the point. Not once has there been a provider deny that a hobbyist had a good time in a "yes" review.

When you open a thread about a hobbyist on provider buzz about a hobbyist whom you say did you wrong, well, the other providers are getting half the story, as you say. Instead of it being in Co Ed, where a hobbyist HAS to report a provider who NCNS him when he chooses to, why do providers not have to the same so that a guy can tell his side if he chooses to?

Oftentimes the one sided thinking WK detectives of said provider come to her rescue when a hobbyist does a NCNS thread by calling him out, among other things, and they obviously were not even there for the session, so how would they know? This is why most guys do not even bother to do it, I know I have had a few NCNS and a few bad sessions with providers that I have not shared. It should work both ways.

London Bridges has a streak of positive reviews, which is why guys call on her, but if the NCNS showed up on her profile, then their would be some hesitation or to have at least a plan B Originally Posted by davidfree986
I stand corrected when I looked last night this was still attached
If this is the same London Bridge she is still playing the same games. Pretending to be in different cities at same time and trying to get up front payment for room number. Typical scam.