Ask "SL" a hobby related question and I'll answer "ONLY" with a "YOUTUBE" video.

SL, what do you look for in a woman?
You of all people here know how the young ones can be BB? Did you have a question for "SL"? Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL--Where can I find a hot 20-year old spinner in ATX, one with great TCB and who hasn't contracted GPS? Inquiring minds and dirty old mongers would like to know.
SL, how did you become such the ladies' man? Originally Posted by ztonk
SL, what do you look for in a woman? Originally Posted by googol^googol
SL--Where can I find a hot 20-year old spinner in ATX, one with great TCB and who hasn't contracted GPS? Inquiring minds and dirty old mongers would like to know. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
If a member suddenly had an unexpected vacation.... How would you suggest he spend it?
If a member suddenly had an unexpected vacation.... How would you suggest he spend it? Originally Posted by Whispers

• thegj
  • 04-13-2015, 10:30 AM
Where is the young, beautiful blue haired girl to be found? Is there a supply bigger than one?
Where is the young, beautiful blue haired girl to be found? Is there a supply bigger than one? Originally Posted by thegj
Where is the young, beautiful blue haired girl to be found? Is there a supply bigger than one? Originally Posted by thegj
SL, there appears to be a Ginger Drought in Austin right now. You're the only person I know of that can pull some strings and get providers to come here from far & wide. Any chance you can bring some hot Redheads to town?
SL, there appears to be a Ginger Drought in Austin right now. You're the only person I know of that can pull some strings and get providers to come here from far & wide. Any chance you can bring some hot Redheads to town? Originally Posted by Little Monster
I'm thinking...

KAT

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=106595

I'm thinking... Originally Posted by Still Looking
  • quzi
  • 04-14-2015, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't see a gift bag...