Joe Biben "white man culture is responsible for the domestic violence against women in our country"

• Trey
  • 03-27-2019, 02:44 PM
Everyone beats women most of the times it's Mexicans honestly. But every race has its woman beaters. Knew a white girl that would beat her man. Dude went to jail cus she said he beat her when cops would get there.
I don't hear any talk about the Bitten disgrace of his withdrawing from the 88' presidential race...being 31 yrs. ago many on here might be too young to know anything about this...and the drivebys aren't going to mention it.
I don't hear any talk about the Bitten disgrace of his withdrawing from the 88' presidential race...being 31 yrs. ago many on here might be too young to know anything about this...and the drivebys aren't going to mention it. Originally Posted by bb1961
Plagiarism.

He stole a lot of lines from a speech given by British Labor Leader, almost to the point of simply inserting his name into paragraphs from Neil Kinnock's speech.

This Apology Tour he is on is nauseating. He hasn't apologized for being born as of yet, but the week isn't over.
Originally Posted by Hotrod511

You make a monkey of yourself daily.
Please stay on topic!!
Another thing. How the fuck does White Male Dominance as described by Biden have to do with violence toward women when reports show that ethnic minorities are 4 times as likely to whip up on women than Caucasian’s.

https://www.verywellmind.com/domesti...thnicity-62648
Everyone beats women most of the times it's Mexicans honestly. But every race has its woman beaters. Knew a white girl that would beat her man. Dude went to jail cus she said he beat her when cops would get there. Originally Posted by Trey
I don’t beat my wife, daughters or any female I have ever met. But I’m not Mexican. Speak for yourself.
Biden also lied about the “rule of thumb” law in England where a man was able to beat his wife but only with a stick no larger than a mans thumb.

Sounds great in a speech, and the way he delivered it was so provocative.

The problem? It’s an old wives tale. Not true.

Of course, that makes no difference to ole Joe. He would say any thing and apparently grovel at any chance to win over a certain crowd.

Pathetic.
Joe Biden has to hate everything that he is to get his parties nomination..

He is old
He is male
He is white.
Joe "touchy feely" Biden is a hypocrit!!!

I take he doesn't analyze his own actions cause people discomfort!!!
Not so fast:

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside...dens-kids/amp/

They’re all corrupt if they’ve been around long enough. It’s too easy. Originally Posted by bambino
Big surprise, the son of a US Senator went to Yale.

Since everyone (OK 99% or so that show up graduate and no one makes a terrible grade anymore) who goes to Yale graduates, the whole trick is getting admitted.

He is old
He is male
He is white. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yes he does.

You forgot to mention he is straight or at least doesn't admit he is gay if he is gay which I'm not saying he is gay.
Another thing. How the fuck does White Male Dominance as described by Biden have to do with violence toward women when reports show that ethnic minorities are 4 times as likely to whip up on women than Caucasian’s.

https://www.verywellmind.com/domesti...thnicity-62648 Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think you make a good point.

He is old
He is male
He is white. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And most importantly, he's creepy uncle Joe Biden.