Ask and ye shall receive...

Just want to say thanks for the honesty of some of the men on the board. We are men, we do have issues and ego often keeps us from speaking the truth. Good to know y'all are willing to talk past the reviews. I'm 50+ with at present, only occational performance issues. but I can tell it's not going to improve from here. Good to know I'm not alone in this...
And Pyramid where do you do standup? You are one funny MFer
Here is a timely example. Last night I saw a wonderful young woman. Before our date, I saw she had a tat and asked her to cover it up. She applied makeup to it and it worked well. She mentioned that she was glad that I mentioned it and wished more guys told her beforehand about these issues.
  • S-Man
  • 10-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Are you guys asking them after you have passed their screening? When I view their personal websites, they state asking certain questions on the phone would cause them to hang up phone.
Hey I refuse providers' requests ... After they quit laughing at me as I undress, I refuse to get dressed.
I am sure there is a provider out there that will dress in a clown costume and spanck your ass with the floppy shoes while squirting water in your nose from the fake flower on their shirt. If you get real lucky she will also molest you with balloons. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm sure that is so common lol
As a law professor of mine once remarked "if there is a need for something, there is a service that provides it."