Best, Worst, Funniest & most akward strip club experience!

Not yellow rose, ricks or sugars... in the area of ricks though!! You have some great stories!! Thanks for good reading fun!!
Back a couple of decades ago, before I was in this Game, took a buddy and his cousin out for the cousin's birthday to a strip club in West Texas. They were having a blast with a pretty nasty looking girl... She was young, but wrinkled and withered, not very attractive to me at all...but she was pretty liberal with how friendly she was after we all got drunk. Next day, the cousin was itchy. Turn out she gave him crabs by rubbing her ass against his face all night during her dances. I was tearing up rolling on the floor laughing while we were shaving his eyebrows.
WOW thats horrible!!! Just NASTY lol!
Funniest thing I ever read on a bathroom wall was will trade one blind crab for two that have no teeth.
Strangest- Dancing for Marilyn Manson and his girlfriend. He had this weird stuffed pig, "piggy bank", that he would make me get money out of after every dance. It went on and on an on... I made a lot of money that night, but it was the strangest strip club experience I have ever had for sure.

Funniest- You know those tea lights they place on the table tops? Well, I was trying to be all sexy and slinky with my long hair, and it caught on fire! It wasn't too bad, but I did need a pretty good trim after that!