For those who wish to bid the Jewish Lawyer Adieu

So, you are admitting you aren't man enough to debate with him or me, I see. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You seem to have extreme difficulty grasping the concept of losing with grace and dignity.

Perhaps you should work on that in the not too distant future.
Wish the dick eater had made the bet with me.LOL
Holy chit, IBIdiot.

You are foaming at the mouth again.

Damn, boy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only you would worship "chit", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Good thing I told you at one time your family tree looked like a utility pole, or you would not have had that snappy comeback. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a liar, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and a stupid liar at that.

So, you are admitting you aren't man enough to debate with him or me, I see. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
AMF!
Only you would worship "chit", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You're a liar, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and a stupid liar at that.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yep you are right your family tree is like a utility pole. (of course you failed to post that one didn't you chicken dick)
Yep you are right your family tree is like a utility pole. (of course you failed to post that one didn't you chicken dick) Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the stupid fuck that claimed you posted such a thing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but now you plead that you're too fucking stupid to find this thing you claim your stupid ass posted, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You're the stupid fuck that claimed you posted such a thing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but now you plead that you're too fucking stupid to find this thing you claim your stupid ass posted, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Denial is good for you chicken dick. Babble on.
why is the lawyer leaving eccie?
Wait until you hear THAT story bcpl! It's one of the funniest things you'll hear all week.

Ask him! He's still got a little time to answer. But only a little.
Denial is good for you chicken dick. Babble on. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stupidity becomes you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Your inability to prove that you posted such a thing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, underscores that you're indeed extremely stupid or that you were lying.
Stupidity becomes you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Your inability to prove that you posted such a thing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, underscores that you're indeed extremely stupid or that you were lying. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Prove I didn't chicken dick if you are so sure. Just another one of your "pussy" cop outs. You are the biggest whining cunt on the board. Sounds like you are missing JL your ass kisser already.
Prove I didn't chicken dick if you are so sure. Just another one of your "pussy" cop outs. You are the biggest whining cunt on the board. Sounds like you are missing JL your ass kisser already. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your inability to prove that you posted such a thing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, underscores that you're indeed extremely stupid or that you were lying.
Your inability to prove that you posted such a thing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, underscores that you're indeed extremely stupid or that you were lying. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep on whining chicken dick you are too much of a pussy to admit I'm right. If I wasn't you would have already posted it. You love to dredge up old posts.
Keep on whining chicken dick you are too much of a pussy to admit I'm right. If I wasn't you would have already posted it. You love to dredge up old posts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are no one else but you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and you are very, very stupid. In fact, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're so stupid you can't prove you're not a liar.
You are no one else but you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and you are very, very stupid. In fact, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're so stupid you can't prove you're not a liar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep on whining chicken dick you are too much of a pussy to admit I'm right. If I wasn't you would have already posted it. You love to dredge up old posts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Put up or shut up chicken dick the chicken shit pussy.