How do I work my way up to my golden goose?

Ellie is extremely beautiful. And if you go to her website, which is very informative, she will guide you on how to set an appt w her. She is not unattainable. Just has rules.

And if you can’t book w Ellie immediately there are plenty of other beauties available. Good luck getting your goose. You’ll find there are plenty of geese. Originally Posted by Gemma34

Hi Gemma, its been a very long time
Heh,
the dog is back
5 posts since 2017. Is this member trying to drum up business for a provider with a known pimp. Lusting for years? Is business that slow?

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Great point, it's really looking that the above is the case. You smelled that one out, very nice! No response from TheHumbleHobbyist either - looks suspicious.
And Ellie has a pimp? That sucks :/
Hi Gemma, its been a very long time Originally Posted by dirty dog
Hi babe!
I messagged him but no response damn Jr you're on it buddy!
Good to see Dirty Dog in the house.
Btw Dog quit flirtin with my girl Gemma!!
Lmao
Already startin with the charm arent ya?
Lol
I don't dabble in the hobby often, and when I do it's brief stints here and there between travel. I've only seen a couple providers and I doubt they would even remember. To cut a long story short, I have lusted after Ellie Alexandra for literal years. She may be the most attractive woman I have actually ever seen, the issue is my opening to this post. I have no real references or verifiable history in the hobby, how do I work my way up to finally fulfill my this burning desire. What providers are newbie friendly? What does verification involve, I assumed discretion came with the nature of the hobby, so I'll admit I'm a little apprehensive. What would be the best course of action? Originally Posted by TheHumbleHobbyist
I would love to meet if you are willing to go through my screening process. Like many have stated, my verification is a little more in depth than others. If you are not comfortable providing the information that I require in order to be screened there are several amazing ladies on this thread who are highly recommended.
5 posts since 2017. Is this member trying to drum up business for a provider with a known pimp. Lusting for years? Is business that slow?

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Thank you for another incoherent comment on this board. It’s in line with 99% of the other comments you have contributed here since joining. Consistency is very key when it comes to you. You and those like you are the reason why we ladies don't post more content on this board. My regular clientele in Kansas City keeps me very busy when I am in town. I have no need to enlist the help of “members” here to drum up business lol. All attention, is good attention so thank you for being a part of my marketing team

P.S, I have a new tip menu on onlyfans! New content will be released soon. Come join everyone!! @e_alexandra816
I messagged him but no response damn Jr you're on it buddy! Originally Posted by yourdesire
Yes that pimp has caused a lot of problems in the past, and he has posted this type of ads to call attention to the girls he owns. How sad that the pimps just can't leave it alone so the independent ladies can have a chance.
Thank you for another incoherent comment on this board. It’s in line with 99% of the other comments you have contributed here since joining. Consistency is very key when it comes to you. You and those like you are the reason why we ladies don't post more content on this board. My regular clientele in Kansas City keeps me very busy when I am in town. I have no need to enlist the help of “members” here to drum up business lol. All attention, is good attention so thank you for being a part of my marketing team

P.S, I have a new tip menu on onlyfans! New content will be released soon. Come join everyone!! @e_alexandra816
Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX

Hi there AY the pimp. I see that you haven't posted your picture here on ECCIE recently. But I saved it in the file for Ellie and the other girls you have abused. Got the whole history. I may have to bring it out and show it off some time to renew everyone's memory. The picture you posted is just plain ugly. That can't be you: it has to have been a joke. I saved it in case you ever post another.
Ellie is newbie friendly need a date with her absolutely the best
Shit, Ive wanted to taste Ellie's ass for years too! Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Well I've only seen pics but gemma seems way hotter. No offense Ellie.
Well I've only seen pics but gemma seems way hotter. No offense Ellie. Originally Posted by Joeblow1983
Yes Sir. Gemma wouldn't tolerate supporting a pimp. She keeps the money for herself. A very smart woman.
Gemma is flat out a really attractive lady. Her pics are natural which make them nicer. Super body too, and about the best a$$ ever.