Multiple boats participating in a Trump Boat Parade are in distress on Lake Travis near Austin

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
weeaboo
While his picture isn't accurate-- there were multiple distress calls during the event.

https://news.yahoo.com/vessels-distr...sf_akfmevaatca

No injuries or need for medics.. mostly boats taking on water, etc. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
The turnout was higher than I expected but there were boats from all over, not just the Austin area.

Worst boating safety I've ever seen. Surprised no one was hurt

Worst boating safety I've ever seen. Surprised no one was hurt Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Spend a lot of time looking for "boat safety" do you?
Spend a lot of time looking for "boat safety" do you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I owned a boat and spent many hours on Lake Travis. I know fairly well the "rules of the water" and those rules were not followed yesterday and the result was several boats "sank" which is difficult to do on a day then the water is calm.
Trumpies can always find a way to fuck something up, no matter how calm the water is.
Soup torpedos!
I owned a boat and spent many hours on Lake Travis. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
So you're an "expert" just like all the other "boat owners"?

You're also the dupe who flies over countries and claims you've been there! Not to mention you don't live in Austin, but you're an "Austinite"!!! Your prowess at predicting Presidential Elections is also "legendary"!

I spent years on Travis (and occasionally beneath the surface) as well as Lake Austin before you arrived, junior! (Most of my time on Lake Austin was sailing though ... that's where I learned to sail when I was in junior high.)

You are beginning to remind me of the neighbor across the street ... he's got a boat also!

You're just like all "movie critics" ... never made a movie!
With pics you don't have to worry about reading...with an IQ approaching that of an infant Originally Posted by bb1961
No, it's more like a Grapefruit that's how dumb he is.
So you're an "expert" just like all the other "boat owners"?

You're also the dupe who flies over countries and claims you've been there! Not to mention you don't live in Austin, but you're an "Austinite"!!! Your prowess at predicting Presidential Elections is also "legendary"!

I spent years on Travis (and occasionally beneath the surface) as well as Lake Austin before you arrived, junior! (Most of my time on Lake Austin was sailing though ... that's where I learned to sail when I was in junior high.)

You are beginning to remind me of the neighbor across the street ... he's got a boat also!

You're just like all "movie critics" ... never made a movie! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Showing off your stupidity yet again.

In my many years on Lake Travis or living in the area I have not heard of or seen a boat sink on a calm day such as yesterday. Stupidity of those on the lake were the cause. Plain and simple. One does not have to be an expert on boat safety to know that.

I challenge you to name a country that I've claimed to have visited rather than "flown over" as you claim. Yet another lie.

Stick to the subject. From what you saw on the news do you think safe boating practices were in force yesterday? Waiting for yet another lie out of you. I know it's coming.
there should be an investigation

dim dirty tricks
I owned a boat and spent many hours on Lake Travis. I know fairly well the "rules of the water" and those rules were not followed yesterday and the result was several boats "sank" which is difficult to do on a day then the water is calm. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
My Trump loving friend took his boat there and took many pictures he sent me. He was bragging about all of the support Trump has. He had his kids with him as well. I jokingly told him that I may call CPS on him for intentionally giving his kids Covid-19.

I won't commit to who I am going to vote for so he is always texting me pro Trump articles and videos. I swear that guy must be working in his campaign or something. I've known the dude for 30 years and we have never talked about politics until recently.

He also likes to text me articles and videos of Biden stumbling and bumbling. I just tell him "no shit, everyone kind of already knows that."
My Trump loving friend took his boat there and took many pictures he sent me. He was bragging about all of the support Trump has. He had his kids with him as well. I jokingly told him that I may call CPS on him for intentionally giving his kids Covid-19.

I won't commit to who I am going to vote for so he is always texting me pro Trump articles and videos. I swear that guy must be working in his campaign or something. I've known the dude for 30 years and we have never talked about politics until recently.

He also likes to text me articles and videos of Biden stumbling and bumbling. I just tell him "no shit, everyone kind of already knows that." Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I think yesterday's boat rally was a positive for Trump supporters. People interviewed were polite and just wanted to show their support for Trump. Whether or not it convinced any undecided voters to vote for Trump is doubtful but as long as the attendees enjoyed the day on the lake and no one was injured, it was great.
Flotus flotation devices...............