Fulfillment of Living

I am not sure if I will hobby more than every once in a blue moon, which seems to be drastically limiting my options... . Originally Posted by TooTexas
I think this post has drastically limited his options.
I don't think so. He's just new and curious. I just want to squash the hazard before it bites him. Curiosity about our end of things is probably normal, but it won't make him anyone's ATF to go grilling the ladies about their personal lives or business plans.
Fair enough, I've made enough mistakes myself along the way. Hobby On, TooTexas
Fixed that
I think this post has drastically limited his options. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

It won't because providers need money. Sure a few would put him on the DNS list but those chicks are full of themselves and should be put on DNS list from the hobbyist's point of view. Money talks, bullshit walks.
. Money talks, bullshit walks. Originally Posted by FrenchToast
Just another lesson learned along the way. Don't pry into the ladies personal lives. You are only there for a short time in their lives, enjoy that time. What they do outside the hobby is their business only.
OP - don't ruin the fantasy with reality. And, don't mix them. It's better for everyone that way.
The ladies often offer to pay me for my 1.3" of dangling death.
Exactly!
The OP would never understand a cat... Originally Posted by boardman
You, need to tell the dude what kind of cat .. He might understand... I.E. , a Mexican Hairless would be a good start... Ijs...
  • drax1
  • 03-10-2015, 09:47 PM
TooTexas, this hobby is all about privacy and anonymity. For your information all providers are college students working on their doctorate degree.

Anyhow, welcome to CD's SOS list.
I work to support my feckin' puppies so they can live the life of luxury and leisure that I want. Dammit. I am so chihuahua-whupped. I have a 401K9 plan.

When fellows ask me what I do for "real" work, I usually just answer, "YOU."

My favorite flavor is vanilla, but I like nuts and whipped cream, too.

Hey, who said you have to be YOUNG to be appealing?

Pillow talk is fine, but best to keep it as fluffy as what you're resting your head on.
I will start this by saying I don't lose sleep over the welfare or love life of the providers I see. I wish them all well because they're all beautiful women both inside and out- but especially outside because I only pay to see the ones that are beautiful on the outside.

CD seemed quite touched by the op's "conversational inquiry". LOL I'm reading her snap back and there's quite a bit of presuppositions and jumping to the gun. Accusing him of being a judger..lol.

"Just assume that the lady is comfortable and happy with her love life and it doesn't have anything to do with you."

Half these chicks in pillow talk will tell you about their love lives anyway. A lot of them wouldn't be in this if they actually found true love. Personally, I'm hobbying because I haven't found it.

"These types of questions are one of the quickest ways to make a provider understand just how little you think of her, and think little of you in return."

These actually are the type of inquiries that generally elevate a quick p4p fuck situation to a repeat client, then possibly sb/sd situation where the chick's tuition, or some other major financial obligation is probably paid off in full or significantly alleviated as a burden..

" It's like you think we don't deserve to have love because of what we do."

How do you know he's thinking like that? *sniff* Do I smell the scent of insecurity and a questionable sense of self-worth? *sniff* It's just a natural level of curiosity. Would one be desensitized to dating and finding love if you hold the special ability to do what you all do plus the benefits?

"Also, don't think you're doing us a favor by lecturing us about our future. "

he wants a conversation not a lecture. he just said it in his open.

"Stop trying to figure out what our life is like and how sad and lonely we must be."

Pretend this man is a financial advisor, investment banker, etc.. and he's in a room full of young professional athletes asking them if they're concerned about their future after their rock-star life is over. Now. Pretend it's toward a bunch of hot, money making providers/dancers/etc.. - Same thing if you look at it objectively and with no bias. No fuckin' different.

"Don't ask what our plans are after this. It's none of your business, and now we know that you think we're idiots with no life goals."

Jay-Z built a rap empire from slanging dope. There are numerous news reports doing stories on sugar babies, strippers, etc.. getting money to go through school and get to where they need to get to be. If you for a second don't think you and the rest of the women in this industry don't have interesting stories, ones worthy of prying interest, then perhaps you're headspace is in another dimension. A consumer has an inherent right to at the least wonder where his dollars are going toward and shouldn't be met with such harshness.

Sheesh..

I would say this though - your reaction pretty much opened my eyes to something I never paid much attention to before. But I'm going to stop here because my intent isn't to start shitting on people.
Very interesting thread and I think I'm going to drink me another beer ... good night guys.
So much of your post was either invalid (no one was talking about sugar babies, no one hired a financial advisor, etc) or just ignorant. I did not intent to label him in particular as judgmental. I meant to point out that these inquiries often come from a curiosity rooted in judgment. I meant to speak in generalities... I thought I made that clear, but perhaps I didn't. Just my observations based on years of having the same conversations and lectures from gents on a semi-daily basis. Pretty sure I'm qualified to speak on where these questions USUALLY stem from. How many men have YOU had these conversations with? Do you think it is enough to have the same pool of information from multiple and varied sources as myself? If so, perhaps I would give your stance a bit more consideration. If you disagree, well, that's like, your opinion, man.

A consumer has an inherent right to at the least wonder where his dollars are going toward and shouldn't be met with such harshness. Originally Posted by wreckshop
But this part I find hilarious. Have you ever actually asked someone what they intend to do with the money you paid them for a service? Like a waitress... when you tip her do you ask "So what are you going to spend this tip on?" Or the guy that changes your oil? Or the massage therapist? I sincerely doubt it. And if you have, they probably thought you were a crazy person. What happens to "your" money after it leaves your hand is none of your business, as long as you received the service or product for which you paid. If you believe otherwise, you're delusional.

Edit: I'm starting to realize that an adult conversation without sugary kisses and heaps of giggles seems to offend a lot of "hobbyists'" extremely delicate sensibilities. I'll try to remember to soften my thoughts and opinions for your amazingly fragile ears and eyes with loads of smileys and lols and other niceties. Women speaking like a grown up to other grown ups appears to be out of fashion.

Here, I'll try another version of my initial post that I think you'll find more acceptable:

OMG loooool, no we haven't given up on love. We look for it every day. Could it be you, sexy? Won't you rescue me and take me away from all of this?!

And yes, I could totally use some good advice on my finances, hehe. I don't know why I can't get a handle on them myself. I just LOVE SHOES!!! LOL.

I personally don't mind at all if a near stranger asks me completely inappropriate personal questions and offers me unsolicited advice. It's so endearing and makes me feel like you really respect me as an equal. Hope to meet you soon! Let me know what you'd like me to spend your donation on. I want to make sure you consider it a good investment. Hope you're having a wonderful week, handsome! xoxo

Better? I realized I probably used some words that had too many syllables, but I'm not perfect.

OMG loooool, no we haven't given up on love. We look for it every day. Could it be you, sexy? Won't you rescue me and take me away from all of this?!

And yes, I could totally use some good advice on my finances, hehe. I don't know why I can't get a handle on them myself. I just LOVE SHOES!!! LOL.

I personally don't mind at all if a near stranger asks me completely inappropriate personal questions and offers me unsolicited advice. It's so endearing and makes me feel like you really respect me as an equal. Hope to meet you soon! Let me know what you'd like me to spend your donation on. I want to make sure you consider it a good investment. Hope you're having a wonderful week, handsome! xoxo

Better? I realized I probably used some words that had too many syllables, but I'm not perfect. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Much better CD, It would have been perfect if you had said how you love to worship my cock and that I would always be the first of the day.
But I'm still in luv...
Much better CD, It would have been perfect if you had said how you love to worship my cock and that I would always be the first of the day.
But I'm still in luv... Originally Posted by boardman
Thancks, sexy. I tried really hard, lol. I'm going to have to practice if I'm going to get as good at this as I am at cock worship. Mmmm, cock. And don't worry, my sweet tomcat.. you'll always be the first kitty of the day to lick my cream. Hugs and kisses! Muah!

(This is exhausting. Does this crap really work?)