Gonad shows again why he should never be seen in polite society

Tex, no you did not. There was some confusion about this post by IB:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055400585&postcount=6
and his comment dedicating it to you. Originally Posted by Old-T
I had never before seen the above referenced post. I normally do not pay much attention to IB's posts due to the fact that he rarely has anything meaningful to add.

More often than not, JD Idiot's identical twin brother, IB's posts are a regurgitation of previous hazardous waste. I prefer to steer clear of hazardous waste to the greatest degree possible.
Oh, you girls of the Austin Reacharound Crew put me in your "Burn Book". How wonderful! Did your periods re-synch?
thanks for bumping this friendly reminder of what a disrespectful prick you are.
Oh, you girls of the Austin Reacharound Crew put me in your "Burn Book". How wonderful! Did your periods re-synch? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I had never before seen the above referenced post. I normally do not pay much attention to IB's posts due to the fact that he rarely has anything meaningful to add.

More often than not, JD Idiot's identical twin brother, IB's posts are a regurgitation of previous hazardous waste. I prefer to steer clear of hazardous waste to the greatest degree possible. Originally Posted by bigtex

Why bring me into this Tampon? I haven't even posted on this thread and I'm not Reagan, Bush, or someother kneejerk reaction that causes liberals heads to explode. Or.....are you saying that I do cause liberals heads to explode just by being here? Really? I am so pleased. I've got to go tell all my friends.
Why bring me into this Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JDIdiot, go back and read the referenced statement. It clearly was not about you.

Instead, it was about your identical twin brother, IB. The only reference to you would have only been that you are IB's identical twin.

Be proud to be a member of your family's close-knit Klan, errrr Clan of blithering Idiot's.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2014, 10:18 AM
I am so pleased. I've got to go tell all my friends. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Just because some guys butt fucked you on some Navy ship don't mean they are your friends.
The premise of this thread is all wrong...gonad could never post in polite society. He only is allowed to communicate on a hooker boatd.
Oh, you girls of the Austin Reacharound Crew put me in your "Burn Book". How wonderful! Did your periods re-synch? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Ok, now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are...
That is a pretty half assed apology. I"m sorry but it's your fault for not being clearer. Seriously. Of course you give Sup a complete pass for acting like an ass. Way to go. Originally Posted by Budman
What do you know about ass? Ahhhhh... I remember. EVERYTHING!