NBC News: It May Be Illegal to Vote for President Trump and the Government Should Take Action

As long as black people go to jail for voting for Obama I'm open to this idea of anti-racist voting.

By the same reasoning, voting for Hillary because she is a woman is a jail-able offense and equally an invalid vote.

Ironically, the whole thing is a pretext to invalidate Trump's election!
Wow 1984 is the playbook
I think anyone should freely vote for anyone they wish. That's why there are write-ins. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Write in Kaepernick. That's about your speed, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2020, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I think anyone should freely vote for anyone they wish. That's why there are write-ins.

Just goes to show how Fascist DPST's will Lie to disguise the agenda.

islam has the concept - taquiyah.

The fascist DPST's have moved the propaganda to RACISM - and all Whites and all Conservatives are racist - and should be imprisoned.

Think the concentration re-education camps plans are not real - Fascist DPST's just telegraphed it.

Take their "Racism" accusations seriously - they are imprinting the population with Orwellian proganda - took their lessons from Goebbels.

Thank you - 9500- we all recognize you have no tolerance for freedom of speech, or freedom of vote - or representative democracy according to the Constitution.

Classic Fascist DPST's - NYT declared "Racism" is the editorial board focus - and they are not kidding.