Where Has He Been?

• 06-05-2010, 07:45 AM
She doesn't want to do anything but missionary, she doesn't enjoy DATY, and no one taught her how to suck cock. She is willing to suck cock, but isn't very good at it. I try to give her tips, but she gets offended and says I am not being appreciative. I don't think I can help her. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
She doesn't like cowgirl?!

WTF, as it were.
WB Sacker!
DLTDHYITA
  • ztonk
  • 06-05-2010, 09:19 AM
She doesn't want to do anything but missionary, she doesn't enjoy DATY, and no one taught her how to suck cock. She is willing to suck cock, but isn't very good at it. I try to give her tips, but she gets offended and says I am not being appreciative. I don't think I can help her. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

I doubt that pairing her with another lady would help... it would probably just make her feel more inadequate and even less appreciated. I think you need to move on and find a more sexually adventurous civilian.
This "hobby" does give us the ability to explore and learn new things outside of what can be available in a "normal" relationship hat has not grown over a few years......

Had you never partaken of this "cuisine" that hamburger at home might be tasty enough to want to keep!
  • Mokoa
  • 06-05-2010, 11:05 AM
Hey all,

I have been laying low lately. Many asked me at a recent meeting of the minds, why I hadn't been active lately. This is the first I am talking about this so here goes:

I have been dating a civilian for about 6 weeks. ( waiting for the gasps to subside ) And things have been great with 1 exception....

THE SEX SUCKS
----------------------------------------------

I don't want to be unfaithful, but damn, I need some hot sweaty, debaucherous, FUCKING!

I think I have to dump this girl.....

Callers, what should I do? Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Obviously you have been spoiled by the many fine ladies of our little community here. Your expectations of any sexual relationship with this civilian lady were way to high from the beginning. She seems to be a bit prudish and is obviously not of the same caliber, sexually, as the ladies you have had a session with.

Unless one of you or both can change the way you view the sexual aspect of the relationship...

The relationship is doomed.
The bottom line is this:

After being used to sex with pros, (girls that are truly amazing at the art of sex), civilian girls are just not gonna compare.

I've had the same problem. I've even dated smoking hot strippers that just can't compare to our finest providers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I often feel like I've been ruined for all other girls. After having truly mind blowing sex, over and over and over, it's SO SO hard to go backwards.

--you can only teach them so much, some things can't be taught.
Rekca,
I had a similar situation a couple years ago. Great lady, loved to fuck but absolutley refuse to give a blow job, "I don't like it", "bad memories" etc. etc. I basically told her I really liked her, we had great chemistry, but that was a deal breaker, see ya' later. Overnight her bbbj skills and enjoyment went throught the roof. She ended up being bat shit crazy down the line which why I sit here writing.

For me it's been the same for intimacy sometimes. I can always find a woman who wants to fuck, but as a few have already said, and yes I apologize in advance, sometimes I want to spoon and talk in the wee hours of the morning. Straight fucking and no connection, fun for a week, then either step it up or out the door.

I say just be honest and let her make the decision. You might be surprised.

Callers, what should I do? Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

Call your favorite

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1147

Then ask yourself again the same question
Call your favorite

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1147

Then ask yourself again the same question Originally Posted by Woody of TX
You're bad Woody.

Thanks though.
You're bad Woody.

Thanks though. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Only one problem at that moment is..........

WHICH HEAD ARE YOU THINKING WITH

lol