What were some of the reasons you have tipped?

i generally will tip AMP and Agency ladies if the session goes better than expected. AMPs are uniique in that they rely on tips and do not set the house rate. Tip according to ATX norms. With agency ladies, then YMMV and I have tipped on those occasions when the sevice warranted an extra $20-40 for a one hour session.
Absolutely not. if a couple of sawbucks will sway her over my wit charm and reasonable social skills. We probably were that great of a match to start wih.

PS. if you tip between 15-50% who are you seeing that charges 40-133?

He does their taxes... for two cents ... and a covered hj (don't want to mess up that Schedule C !!

I am all for a thoughtful gift, or token trinket, maybe even a new set of tires

but I don't see that as a tip for service, that's a token, bribe, or side deal.

I have heard rumor that a fine craft cocktail and expertly prepared oreille de porc might just bring on a hint of swoon. Originally Posted by Bob McV
You're exposing my kryptonite sir. In addition to any manner of good champagne, Pappy van Winkle, feathers, furs, pearls, diamonds, fluffs and flippery. I'm not terribly difficult to please...

But Dame Shirley Bassey can say it better than I ever could

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OlFUECdZUs
  • H2O
  • 10-13-2014, 08:03 PM
April 15th, the Salmon Olympics Originally Posted by Centaur
Really?????

Maybe in a cashless society.

I mean, how many are ACTUALLY, paying taxes?

Probably about the same number as the viable intel percentage that's passed around here.

Not much!!
Really????? Originally Posted by H2O
No, I was just cracking a joke. Though not filing at all is unwise. Remember Al...
I have tipped a few times. Always because we went over on time (15 min +) on her working a 2nd cup out of me.
I tip pretty regularly. I suppose that it is mostly just to let a lady know that I have appreciated her sharing a very personal time with her. I do a lot of research before I go in, so I usually know that I am going to have a good time. It is rare that I do not enjoy myself enough to tip.

I figure that if I tip the woman who cuts my hair and serves me a beer, I don't have to apologize for tipping a beautiful woman who does much more than that!
Tha only tip Ah gots fer tha fillies 'roundt h'yar iz: Don't laff at tha size o' mah peckerdillo! Uthawise Ah'll sic mah ol' buddy Greg "Rollin' Thunder" Abbott on yer sweet ass. He'll tear ya up like tha way Ah'd like ta tear up thet ol' sweet piece o' ass, Wendy Davis. She may be a lib'rl she-devil but Ah'd like ta give 'er a puzzishun wif a lotta overtime. An' sum undertime. An' mebbe sum from bee-hind time, too.
So Gov'na DD, what have you been up to now that you are a lame duck? Besides tryin to put your tip into that pink-shoed uppity trailer trash.
Ah bin settin' up a consultin' bidness fer ta help corp-o-ray-shuns protec' thar God given Consti-mah-tu-shunal rights. But now wif dis Ebolarooskie a-runnin' rampant, me an' sum o' mah buddies iz a-developin' a full-body condrum an' a speshul air filterin' system fer yer doomsday unnerground cement bunkers. We're a-gonna make a killin'.
Ah bin settin' up a consultin' bidness fer ta help corp-o-ray-shuns protec' thar God given Consti-mah-tu-shunal rights. But now wif dis Ebolarooskie a-runnin' rampant, me an' sum o' mah buddies iz a-developin' a full-body condrum an' a speshul air filterin' system fer yer doomsday unnerground cement bunkers. We're a-gonna make a killin'. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
DD, have ah evah menshuned how much ah luve ya' in a non-Swimfan so'tahve way?
I've heard several replies mentioning gifts as a more heartfelt "tip". I regularly have access to wholesale colored stone jewelry (not the cheap Jewelry Channel crap). But I question whether a provider would rather have $50 cash, or $150 ear-rings (that you can pawn for $40). Aren't portraits of dead presidents best?
  • Loxly
  • 10-17-2014, 02:34 PM
I've heard several replies mentioning gifts as a more heartfelt "tip". I regularly have access to wholesale colored stone jewelry (not the cheap Jewelry Channel crap). But I question whether a provider would rather have $50 cash, or $150 ear-rings (that you can pawn for $40). Aren't portraits of dead presidents best? Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Cash or trinkets. I think anything is appreciated. Besides, it might help joggle their memory when you ask for a reference.

I'd guess that the only "tip", not appreciated, might be something left behind by a Leper during withdrawl.