pimp

+ =
Brilliant Waldo!!

Talk about ending where you started. I've got that damn Elton John song from The Lion King going thru my head now. Hilarious.
  • Colby
  • 04-24-2012, 07:01 AM
it was just a question and i was not refering to you know who it was a different girl Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Black pimp, white pimp, or female pimp? It apparently makes a huge difference to some people for deluded and fucked up reasons.

Are you sure he is not just a dead beat loser boyfriend and you don't like it when the white girls fuck a black guy because they are attracted to them?

Does he have more than one girl? Can you be considered a pimp if you only have one girl supporting you and she is your girlfriend?

What id pimps were just aliens from another planet who can no longer reproduce and they bring their pretty little white looking aliens down here to repopulate their home planet? Would the economics of it all make a difference in that context?

Cracker, please!

If he ain't a thug and ain't interested in blackmailing you or robbin' your crib, it ain't alert worthy. And why do they call it blackmailing? And how come there is no such thing as "whitemailing"?

White people can be criminals, too!

Don't watch several episodes of Tosh O. and post.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-25-2012, 12:00 AM
Don't watch several episodes of Tosh O. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
FTFY....
I think its a Team thing... hahaha

This is an undeground business world, just like men should not care if a girl has a no black man policy he has to live with it, Clients should have the right to not want to give their money to a pimped girl. There are lots of non pimped girls whom used their money directly to help themselves. Why would you bash a guy over caring if a girl has a pimp. He could stop seeing her and start seeing a non-pimped girl (like me) and really make a difference in a girls life. I think men if they care should definetly be able to know if a girl has a pimp. Alot of men don't care if she has a pimp, but cudos to all the men who do care and won't support it!

Support REAL independent providers!!! All for one! and One for all!
I think its a Team thing... hahaha

This is an undeground business world, just like men should not care if a girl has a no black man policy he has to live with it, Clients should have the right to not want to give their money to a pimped girl. There are lots of non pimped girls whom used their money directly to help themselves. Why would you bash a guy over caring if a girl has a pimp. He could stop seeing her and start seeing a non-pimped girl (like me) and really make a difference in a girls life. I think men if they care should definetly be able to know if a girl has a pimp. Alot of men don't care if she has a pimp, but cudos to all the men who do care and won't support it!

Support REAL independent providers!!! All for one! and One for all! Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

You bumped a 6 month old thread for this? Didn't you already have a pimp thread? Just bumping threads to advertise, or were you dying for a pimp discussion?
i was dying for a pimp discussion, we should have a NO Pimp Sticky!
Only if it's this guy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWNQTqMkezc

Anyone know where I can get a pair of those aquarium shoes?
i was dying for a pimp discussion, we should have a NO Pimp Sticky! Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
We should also have a NO bumping threads just to advertise sticky!
Question? They say don't bump old threads but threads
aren't closed after a certain time period or after
they drop down to a certain level so anyone
can come along and bump them back up.

Just seems kind of odd to me.
If they are not supposed to be bumped,
then why are they left open?
Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I'm never gonna die. But if I gotta die, I wanna die of a pussy-induced heart attack. The coroner will put on my death certificate: "Death by vagina."
Ironic considering how we're all born. Circle of life and all. Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
That is hilarious! .....Hakuna Matada... )
Dude...really.....90% on here do.... Originally Posted by workoutjunkie
You are a statistical genius....how do you do it?
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-27-2012, 09:25 PM
The 30 day rule is really only applicable to reviews... St.C explicitly states that threads and discussions may be bumped.

But... I am starting to wonder why Mya is on a streak of constantly bringing up the pimp topic...
She does that because TAINT is already taken.