Telephone road brothel gets busted. Woman gets life.

Her name is Hortensia LOL.. how appropriate.

There's a special place on the darkside of hell for those who prey on children. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Smh thats fucked up that name is common in the Hispanic culture... But she is 68 its not as common now
damn i was there a couple of time lol Originally Posted by trantran
That's something I wouldn't admit
That's something I wouldn't admit Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
WTF...for real
That's something I wouldn't admit Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'll admit something. Every time you post, my dick gets hard.

Yeah, this is a whole 'nother level. This is shit here is slavery and trafficking, and child endangerment, on top of prostitution...and yeah, tax evasion, too.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2016, 03:49 PM
When was this bust and why would the government let this type of actavity go on for three years while under surveillance?
.....why would the government let this type of actavity go on for three years while under surveillance? Originally Posted by WTF
cops are MSOG?
T-road is a long way away from Clinton Drive.....
The average age of T-road ladies is probably 50.
I don't see the connection
Gov don't give a shit about girls...It's all about the money, IRS money.
Don't forget to pay your taxes...they're watching you. Originally Posted by jimmysixo
...and yeah, tax evasion, too. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
What was the name of Al Capone's pet mouse?
I wonder what Hortensia will name hers.
I'll admit something. Every time you post, my dick gets hard. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Haha right????! When I was stationed in korea they had alot of places like this. Good god the place looks like houston crapped it out.
  • iquit
  • 01-23-2016, 07:43 AM
Looks like the boys in blue are doing exactly what they should be doing. Any scum forcing a woman into this business against her will or involving kids deserves everything coming their way. Am glad this was done. The tragic part is that this wouldn't exist without a demand for it. But it's worse when they kept this going on for three years after knowing it, even though I feel like they probably had a moral dilemma, rescue these three we found or try to find others before we pull the plug on them.

All the same it's a tragic thing that this actually happened. To the boys in blue, nice work.
I wouldn't say there a demand for it. There's a demand for plentiful, cheap pussy. The morons who frequent these places just don't want to believe where it comes from. If they'd have told all their clients "all our girls are underage sex slaves brought her against their will", most of the guys would have left. They just actively tried to not realize what these girls were.
I wouldn't say there a demand for it. There's a demand for plentiful, cheap pussy. The morons who frequent these places just don't want to believe where it comes from. If they'd have told all their clients "all our girls are underage sex slaves brought her against their will", most of the guys would have left. They just actively tried to not realize what these girls were. Originally Posted by Wakeup
I guess hell just froze over as I agree with Wakeup with his post.

I posted many times in the 'other reviews' forum that places like Las Palmas had some girls that were sex slaves. Because a certain few liked 60 dollar pussy, they were in complete denial that the girls were basically kidnapped and were working hard to either pay their pimps or pay toward money that would free them.

This is the part of the hobby that I totally detested. Early in my hobby life, maybe in 2000 or 2001 I went to a place on Clinton and banged a couple of chicas. Over the years that is one of the things that I was most ashamed of. Looking back, I was interested in 60 dollar pussy and some of the girls were pretty hot. It was like Boystown in Nuevo Laredo had came to Houston.

Her name is Hortensia LOL.. how appropriate.

There's a special place on the darkside of hell for those who prey on children. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Speaking of hell freezing over, I admit that I fully agree with this post.
I wouldn't say there a demand for it. There's a demand for plentiful, cheap pussy. The morons who frequent these places just don't want to believe where it comes from. If they'd have told all their clients "all our girls are underage sex slaves brought her against their will", most of the guys would have left. They just actively tried to not realize what these girls were. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Key word: "most"
I'm sure a lot of these guys would still have gone in, those "moral compasses" are funny like that.
Key word: "most"
I'm sure a lot of these guys would still have gone in, those "moral compasses" are funny like that. Originally Posted by Richiej281
Incorrect. I've seen some of the worst of the human species. Very, very, very few would continue. That's why they go through such lengths to deny it to themselves. Never underestimate the magnitude of the rationalizations that the lemmings can conjure...