Donations

Ditto!

Maybe we should get together and practice, even without a gentleman.

Or sell tickets for them to watch? Auction off seats?

Dammit tess, i want a double with u! Originally Posted by Mina Parker
Shit, I'm always free to practice Hehe
Whatever the etiquette, it was inappropriate of her to chew on you. How likely are you to go back now?

Envelope is fine, or dropped into the little pot o' gold on my bar, or left on my dresser. Just don't hand it to me, please. Then I feel like the checker at the grocery store selling you my ripe peaches.
Then call me, bitch!

Shit, I'm always free to practice Hehe Originally Posted by Mina Parker
U got it!
Mina and Tess can I be the meat in that Hottie sandwich :-)
Yes u can, just say when
me too me too
WHEN!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Let me check with my cardiologist first. An added measure of safe sex with you 2 would be having an EMT in the room. :-)
Damn it, Mina and Tess... get back on topic!!! No thread hijacking here... espcially not you two!!! Bad, bad, bad!!!

I got so hot reading the exchange between you two that I forgot what the thread was about!!!

Don't make me come down there and spank the two of you!! (damn... that make me hot too!!)

Lea

P.S. scolding you two because I wasn't invited!!! So there!!
I'd buy tickets to that Lea. Seriously, just about every website I have seen tells you how the lady likes her donation handled. The most important thing do it all with kindest and respect and you can't go too wrong.
Lea, please come down, I'm way over due for a throttling from u!
Elcid, u can barely handle one mister!
Whatever the etiquette, it was inappropriate of her to chew on you. How likely are you to go back now?

To answer your question, Fancyinheels, I will NEVER go back to see her. I had hoped that I would never have to write a negative review on eccie, but I had to for this lady.
For me, if the date is an outcall to my place, fanned out with no envelope on the first clear surface most likely for her to set her purse upon entry. If the date is an incall, in an envelope on the first clear surface most likely for me to set my keys and soft drink upon entry.