TX/OU Weekend. Who are you picking?

Smell that? You smell that?

What?

Corn dogs , son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.

I love the smell of Corn dogs in the morning. You know, one time we had a game, for 4 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Longhorn body.

The smell, you know that Corn dog smell, the whole stadium. Smelled like ... victory

Someday this rivalry is gonna end ...
OU baby
Good for Charlie and the boys! Bevo is gravely ill and couldn't make the trip to Dallas. Looks like steak all around for the guys tonite! Just kiddin'. Texas was clearly the better team today.
I just hate it that UT is the fourth best team in Texas.
Is to late to vote for Texas ;)) lol
I think Texas can upset OU. Just a hunch
The game was fixed ... had to be ... No way zero U could lose to the whiney orange this year.
  • grail
  • 10-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Strong may have just bought himself one more year.
the long-held cliche is when those teams meet, throw out the win-loss record..
Once again...just when ya thought ya had EVERYTHING figured out about football and what might and can happen....a game like this crops up.

What's the criticism in (Norman) Ok today (of Stoops)? Did he under sell the young Longhorns to his squad last week while preparing? Or did the players simply tune him out and take the week off thinking this'd be a cakewalk?

Either way, the rumblings about Big Game Bob are about to start up again in Sooner Nation. No way OU makes it to the Final Four Tournament this year with such a blemish.