Nipples

I like it. But it must be gentle.
I love to suck nipples and enjoy my nipples sucked!!! I think that's very arousing........
I had a stripper once see me getting ready for a lap dance and she said, "Make sure you get your nipples sucked." Well, I didn't, but then I certainly was interested in a lap dance from her. So that's a pretty interesting trick.

But to tell the truth, I don't go wild for it (my ears... that's another thing entirely). But if you seem really interested in doing damn near anything for me, I'm going to like it. Too many of us have significant others that either don't do anything to spoil us or if they do are keeping one eye on their watch to see the minimum time they can get away with it.

So if a woman wants to suck my nipples or just about anywhere I am very unlikely to go ewwww no! But on the other hand, there are better places for your mouth. But I'd rather have an enthusiastic nipple sucking then a perfunctory, clock watching, lazy blow job. Wait... maybe not, but maybe its close. ;-)
I love sucking and exploring ladies' nipplies with my tongue, not as much as I enjoy the same thing with their pussies, but almost as much. I'm not so into having my nipples sucked, but I may have missed out on ladies who enjoy it by not responding as they mawy have wanted.
My nipples are NOT the favorite spot I like to get sucked.
I wish I did enjoy it, but unfortunately I have almost no sensation, so I really don't get anything out of it. Now I can spend hours on a woman's nipples... I never get to tired of that.