Tbone2u

hahahahaha well then lets do it!
would love to add chocalate syrup ...this may have to be persued and i wanna watch!! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Watch? Like hell! You can git all messy with the rest of us!
chocolate syrup and wet panties....yummy....where is dinner baby, I will travel miles to get my fix.

Chocolate syrup anyone? Originally Posted by boardman
Watch? Like hell! You can git all messy with the rest of us! Originally Posted by boardman
your right i would never be able to sit and watch that with no touching it would drive me crazy
If you girls go any further I am going to soil my keyboard.
Girls, PM me when it's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have oxygen and a defibrillator ready to go.
I am all warm and fuzzy inside knowing the providers are looking out for me.............. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You mean they just don't look out for our donations ...learn something new everyday
You mean they just don't look out for our donations ...learn something new everyday Originally Posted by carkido45
Carkido, You know all these girls are looking out for our best interests! Our happiness and security are their #1 priority.

Right girls?

Right?

Damn! My PM box is filling up!
I will always WK for tbone..one of the nicest guys on any board...too bad that he is getting up in years though...way too many "children" on here...wonder when his "grandkids" start posting?
Alyssa,
class act...by you and tbone in the two threads..thumbs up!!
  • bbkid
  • 06-30-2010, 05:44 PM
I will always WK for tbone..one of the nicest guys on any board...too bad that he is getting up in years though...way too many "children" on here...wonder when his "grandkids" start posting? Originally Posted by ratboy jam
I'm taking one of his grandsons over to the Ritz this weekend.
You know, kinda teach him the ropes, so to speak.