In dire need of advice

I don't know the other lady though she's very sexy, I know monalisa is awesome. :-)
  • drax1
  • 02-11-2014, 07:23 PM
No trouble, do a double.
  • bcglx
  • 02-11-2014, 07:57 PM
without a doubt mona lisa....
  • xtrem
  • 02-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Fuck 'em both simple
Check their times in the forty and their scores on the Wonderlic?
Have to agree with Sonya. C'mon man just pick one and stick with it. Unless you have some kind of once a year "hall pass"..

I'm gonna laugh if they both get booked while you're debating this. Sorry, is that mean? Originally Posted by Sonya
I am looking at seeing either MonaLisa or Naughty Mikki...on Friday in honor of Valentines Day.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=228061

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=181573

-houpoboy Originally Posted by houpoboy
How about Dorthy Monroe, Sonya, Yummy Marie, or obedientone?
This question and others like them are totally unanswerable because they're subjective to begin with. Just like everyone who posts the "I'm comin to Houston and wanted to know who gives the best blow job, or has the best rack, or loves greek the most?.) Only you know what you want and what flavor you want it in. That's why we post reviews and even those are mostly subjective. Both of these providers you named have good reputations. Choose one, have a great time and then write a review. Objectively seeing the girl out on tour makes the most sense logically since the other one will still be here after you've drifted back down to earth on your bed of Valentine's Day red roses. And don't cheap out on the champagne either for god's sake. You are celebrating the holiday of love here after all.
My advice to you is for you to get a hammer, strip naked, and sit on the garage floor.........pull your peepee and balls out as far in front of you as they will extend (use a string and leverage if necessary)...........take the hammer and pound on your peepee and balls until you pass out.

When you wake up, crawl to your computer and pull up both show cases.......go with the one that makes your dick hard. Originally Posted by dearhunter

My advice.....if I can stop laughing to give it....would be to see neither.
^^^ that is what I said.......ijs