What turns you on when your pleasing your partner?

These words do it for me... "Hi I'm Your hooker".
When in a session what is the favorite thing for you to do with your partner be it a client or a provider.
Is it the ldfk , a long daty session, laying down and cuddling with them ,
doggie, asian,bbbj,hj,
What turns you on while your doing it to them !!

what gets your juices flowing while your doing it to them. Originally Posted by wildwooly1

Lots of things. I love watching a guy masturbating while I'm putting on a sexy little show, I LOVE going down on a guy because that gets MY juices flowing,( I could suck dick forever, and expect no DATY because I get pleasure from giving it) I love watching in mirrors all the action going on, especially when it comes to doggy. I also love hard, rough sex and a dominant guy!

Great you had to ask...now my juices are flowing LOL! Gotta change my panties!
I get really turned on with a vocal guy. Someone who doesn't hold back as I swallow their cock. I get so turned on by 69s too. When our passion is matched, trying to see who will tap out first.
wooohooo alluringava...I luv mutual masturbation!!
I like to sit in someones lap facing them and gently kiss them for a long time while holding their face in my hands

That looks soooooo yummy. Lots of kissing and licking.
With each lady, it's different. I enjoy teasing, making her want it. Kissing, dirty talk from her. The more excited she gets, the more I get.

Shayla, ladies enjoy my daty skills. I need to show you sometime.

Alluringava, If we ever meet, I see myself tearing your top open exposing your breasts to me, pulling your head back with your hair and kissing my way down your neck to your breasts then pushing you to your knees to take me into your mouth. All in front of the mirror. Then pulling you back up to me before you've finished and introducing myself to you.

Slow and sensual also gets me going. It all depends on the lady and her style.

Damn SNL, I want you in my lap.