Red Sash Series.....

Daphine,

It would be my honor to add you to the list! I see the contrast of Chocolate skin and Ruby Red Sash as an amazing image....

Please keep me in the loop on travel.

PPE
Got say again...those first two pics are so hot. Think I will have to schedule another session with her...have not seen her in a couple of months. The contrast of the flow of her hips against her restrained arms...mercy. More...more!!!
To be totally clear... The first lady is NOT Lindsey Lacey.... Repeat, NOT Lindsey Lacey. She is a Domme, and my good friend. She would not allow for being put into a submissive place. The lady is a tiny, petite, Asian friend. Similar body type, yes, but definitely not her. Was the ladies first Bondage experience.

PPE
To be totally clear... The first lady is NOT Lindsey Lacey.... Repeat, NOT Lindsey Lacey. She is a Domme, and my good friend. She would not allow for being put into a submissive place. The lady is a tiny, petite, Asian friend. Similar body type, yes, but definitely not her. Was the ladies first Bondage experience.

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
No wonder in the USAF I was a satellite mission planner not the photo interpreter. Think I will contact Lindsey anyway...I am always sub with her anyways.
PPE you the man, sounds like your havin fun!
You are all the way in Dallas....
What a male slut! (I'm so impressed!)

Warmly,
Elisabeth
Hee Hee Hee.... You got that right, EW

Red Hair, Red Sash, Roadtrip? Tiff, Hmmmmmmm...
Hee Hee Hee.... You got that right, EW

Red Hair, Red Sash, Roadtrip? Tiff, Hmmmmmmm... Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
YES! And hurry, while my hair will still match the sash!
Very nice PPE i wonder how that red would on me lol...
When do we get to see more pictures??

And PPE if you are not here by Friday, say goodbye to the red hair....Im going all black. Which would look great with the sash also!
So far, models have had scheduling issues... Sigh....

Well, Black and Red it will be, Sadly... but Happily...

PPE
I was thinking of doing it myself and sending you the pics....wouldn't really be the same though....

I'll be black for the winter....new color wont come until spring. I have to repair my hair. The red will eventually come back though.
No, would not be the same... Would love to see your take on it though...

All hair colors are accepted... We can do a Winter / Summer set...

PPE
I hope you have a good camera for upcoming pics....the earlier ones was taken by cell phone?? You should know better then that!