LET ME ME MAKE SOMETHING VERY CLEAR

Sorry you had to deal with this bullshit Trinity. I wouldn’t even give it a second thought. Anyone who knows you on here knows the truth. You’re the furthest thing from being a racist. Originally Posted by thebandman
Thanks babe. I'm pretty much over it by now. But when I woke up to that bs this morning, I got so mad so fast.
I don’t understand the thinking of some people. Did he clearly think by accusing someone of such an horrible thing that he actually thought he was going to get an appointment? What a fucking idiot! He clearly didn’t do any research on you before making that claim.
I don’t understand the thinking of some people. Did he clearly think by accusing someone of such an horrible thing that he actually thought he was going to get an appointment? What a fucking idiot! He clearly didn’t do any research on you before making that claim. Originally Posted by Burningfiat
None at all. But I did my research on him. If you look into the recent haggling thread, he posted in there about lowballing girls and finding girls that are "down on their luck" to do overnights for $400 "if he gets lucky." It was merely a scheme to try and get his way by making such accusations. But it did not work on me and I pray it doesn't work on anyone else. It was horrible
Trinity, you are not a racist. Remember I said that if you ever want to provide an overnight for $400. I came to your assistance once before and would gladly do so again. ��
Trinity, you are not a racist. Remember I said that if you ever want to provide an overnight for $400. I came to your assistance once before and would gladly do so again. �� Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Lol RD. Your so great. I do miss our talks together and fun on and off the board. If you ever leave Eccie it would truly be a sad day for us all.
I would never leave here as long as I have a chance at that $400 overnight. Of course I would have to leave after that as it would send me to the undertaker. Unlike Fred Sampson crying wolf, it probably would be the big one.
I would never leave here as long as I have a chance at that $400 overnight. Of course I would have to leave after that as it would send me to the undertaker. Unlike Fred Sampson crying wolf, it probably would be the big one. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Nah just do like the rest. Leave till everyone forgets then come back later on a DNS list.
I would never leave here as long as I have a chance at that $400 overnight. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Damm, I think I missed something. How about $x5 for a sleepover? Don't worry there won't be any MSOG. Just a SSOG with a little GoT. LOL!

Oh to keep this on track are there any providers that aren't upfront about not seeing AA's in their showcase/ad's?

Damm, I think I missed something. How about $x5 for a sleepover? Don't worry there won't be any MSOG. Just a SSOG with a little GoT. LOL!

Oh to keep this on track are there any providers that aren't upfront about not seeing AA's in their showcase/ad's?

Originally Posted by Exchequer
I don't think so. Most girls are up front in ads and signature lines.

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Let me get this straight. You are outbidding me for my inappropriate low ball offer? Obviously Trinity has a dire straights savior with deeper pockets than me. LOL
Just came across this thread.

Trinity Mo’fucking Kane, a racist?! LMFAO!! I’m sorry, but whoever made this up and if you’re reading this, you can suck my entire cock. Anyhoo, about to watch the greatest tv show of all time. Deuces! ✌️
Just came across this thread.

Trinity Mo’fucking Kane, a racist?! LMFAO!! I’m sorry, but whoever made this up and if you’re reading this, you can suck my entire cock. Anyhoo, about to watch the greatest tv show of all time. Deuces! ✌️ Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Seems like it’s time for a “Fuck you! You’re FIRED!
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Seems like it’s time for a “Fuck you! You’re FIRED! Originally Posted by Upinerbusiness
Very much so. Not only is he on my DNS list, he is also blocked due to recurring pms.
What does DNS mean?