Which Cereal Leaves Behind the Best Tasting Milk?

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Froot Loops.
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Froot Loops. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
damn....that's the one i was tryin to think of and the closest i could get were the charms.

It was the toucan.
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Froot Loops. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
damn....that's the one i was tryin to think of and the closest i could get were the charms.
It was Toucan Sam. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Secret Indulgences, how fitting this be posted on a hooker board. Grown damn men discussing their favorite kiddies cereal. I'm gonna lie to ya'll and tell you I only eat healthy granola and cholesterol lowering Cheerios. But look in my cupboard and you'll find Cap'n Crunch, Cocoa Puffs and the all time classic Froot Loops. I secretly would like to try the Fruity Pebbles, the Count Chocula and the like, but I'd feel silly buying them... I'm a grown damn man after all... lol
The leftover milk? Its all good whether chocolate or fruity, helluva lot of sugar though. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, leaves some tasty leftover.
I woke up last Sunday with the over powering craving for Lucky Charms..... I wound up with a box of them and Captain Crunch........

The Crunch Berries, leave the best milk....ijs
The Captain Crunch one that's all Crunch Berries ...
Yum.
The Cap'n Crunch one that's all Crunch Berries ...
Yum. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
I just found some Cap'n Crunch, All CrunchBerries cinnamon flavored. Ate the whole box in two bowls, Jethro Bodine style. Are the boxes too small, bowl too big?
Am I the only one that has this problem?
I just found some Cap'n Crunch, All CrunchBerries cinnamon flavored. Ate the whole box in two bowls, Jethro Bodine style. Are the boxes too small, bowl too big?
Am I the only one that has this problem? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

probably....... I just bought the biggest bowl I could find.... and rolled with it....
apple cinnamon cheerios
which of you cheap skate mother fuckers buy the knock off brand in the bags?.....shelved near knee level or below
I hate milk in my cereal. I like it crunchy not soggy.
Chocolate Lucky Charms with redi whip!!!
  • Seedy
  • 03-23-2015, 05:57 AM
I'm old school, I like Rice Krispies with some fresh fruit. Just plain old milk is my favorite.
I'm old school, I like Rice Krispies with some fresh fruit. Just plain old milk is my favorite. Originally Posted by Seedy
Would that be Thai Rice Krispies?

I'm all like...

I'm old ...... Originally Posted by Seedy
we knew that seedy. LOL