GUIDE TO ORAL SEX

Then why do they call you Grace "Hubba Bubba" Preston? Originally Posted by slubby
You.. of ALL people.. should know the answer to that question...

Sir Mix-A-Lot knows... its because I have that juicy bubble....
I respect what you said Elisabeth and one question i would have for you is what "half" the OP got right?
I went back and carefully re-read it and nowhere is the word "chew" used.
As a matter of fact the word " gentle" is used twice.
We are instructed to "watch her face for her reaction" and "if she is into it" before stepping up the clitoral stimulation.
Isnt this good advise?
Im not being a smart ass....Im like Robert Carradine from The Revenge of the Nerds(y'all are too young) who has fantasized about giving oral his whole life....I want to know lol.
Personally i like teasing, gentle body stroking and kissing softly up the legs(behind the knees and yes inner thighs are hot to me)

But note to self:
NO CHEWING
  • grean
  • 10-26-2017, 02:09 PM
Do... not.... chew.

It is not bubblegum. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
How bout chewing gum, while eating pussy?
There's to much talk about DATY on here...That's easy, lick it and ask what she likes.. I do recommend you try sucking on the clit a few times. It will increase blood flow and sensitivity.. Again, have the lady tell you..

Bbj must be harder because it's always different from one girl to the next...And dam it, my girlfriend in high school had maybe been with 2 other guys and she is the only one that could DT and hold that shit. Even If I wasn't in the mood, which rarely happens it was like a machine just taking any cum I had automatically. Lol.. Uhhh, i miss that.

Maybe I'll catch her at my reunion. Lol
I HATE having the area between my pussy lips and leg licked. It's like those how-to guides suggesting that a man lick a woman's body from top to bottom.

Please. Don't. Ugh. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Well shit...that's my home run swing.
Elizabeth you look like a girl I would love to pound in Mish. Idk why exactly but I bet could just pound it all day that way. Lol
'Eat' and 'Blow' are both figures of speech in this hobby...

I agree with what many others have said here. It varies by the person. What one woman considers pleasure may be painful or distasteful (no pun intended) for another. Put aside your ego and just ask her how she likes it. Most of the time she'll tell you.
kinda like when a man tell us how to suck a dick ..
I'll tell you how to DATY on me ..I'm not shy about that at all ..
No Chewing at all..
guy's and DATY please make sure you don't have a 1 to 2 day old scruff growing .

BBBJ's mmmmmm Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Damn, you seem high maintenance. No chewing. No scruff. And you want bbbjs?
I feel you pain on finding a great bj in the hobby Originally Posted by BLM69
So sad men still have this complaint....and girls like me exist in this Hobby world.
How bout chewing gum, while eating pussy? Originally Posted by grean
It's difficult for me to suck a cock with a piece of gum in my mouth...it usually gets put on the nightstand or I just swallow it (pun intented)
All I can say is, I love to DATY/DATO and have ALWAYS been told I’m one of the best.... not to toot my own horn, but I love it and an verygood69 😎
If there is no chewing why do they call it eating pussy?
I'm not much for penetration. But I've been told I lick good cooter.