IHeartCof No Reviewed me Cuz I Said No...

Not trying to say you are fibbing us... but if you don't request such activities then why post this?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...371&highlight= Originally Posted by MovieMan300

Im sorry Taras got to hijack. That dog picture is awesome. Caught mynew puppy the other day just like that but he had chewed up library books. Bad bad puppy.
Those were jokes at the time. I was new and everyone was doing it. Never acted on it. But 5 Grand? I mean 5 Grand! Fuck NO Originally Posted by Iheartcof
5 Grand? 5 Grand! Ain't no ho 5 GRAND!

I didn't try to bare back this chic that is a Fucking Lie! You got your dicks mixed up young lady. But to all that want to believe that go for it. I will go on record that my name is not tied to any BBFS on this site or others. I would not want to BBFs because I would not want this chic in my life with another life. Originally Posted by Iheartcof
Let he record show, in your total of 10 posts, you requested BBFS.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1509371&highlight=

Those were jokes at the time. I was new and everyone was doing it. Never acted on it. Originally Posted by Iheartcof
Ah, this makes sense, the posts of seeking white gals for BBFS because they were jokes and you were new sounds legit.

If BBFS is what you want then own it. I like BBFS too and have seen probably 20 girls that were not into it but I wasn't dumb enough to post a bad review because they declined. That in itself you could have escaped, but then denying having anything to do with BBFS and having an ISO specifically requesting BBFS has buried your credibility dude.
https://youtu.be/VBe_guezGGc

Dude please......a provider once showed me a pm from some knucklehead going on and on about how he wanted one girl as a regular and condoms made it hard to cum and he could show his latest test results blah blah blah....yeah Originally Posted by nicholas linnear

Wow very unprofessional. I hope you don't trust that this provider wouldn't talk about you to someone else one day.
This thread is getting better roflmao smh
Ok so I saw him because he gave me references who said he was okay to see... He texted and he asked if I did bare back before he got here and I told him no I provide covers but if it goes inside me it MUST be covered. He told me that is fine. When he got to my place, we began our session and he tried entering me bareback and I told him "No sweetheart, you HAVE to wear a cover." He said "It will be our secret." I said "I don't care, I have the condom right here. Now you can either put it on or get out. I am not putting myself in danger because you want something I clearly stated in my bio I don't provide." He said "What if I give you 5,000 a month for you to just be with me and not wear a cover?" I told him straight up, "I don't care if you are the Pope himself, you will not enter my vagina unprotected end of story." He said, "If you don't give me bareback I am going to give you a no review." I told him to get out and not contact me again.
Ladies please protect yourself from this man. He obviously doesn't respect women who have strict rules. Please look out for him. I am severely upset he would say I am a disappointment when I am doing nothing other than protecting myself and future.
He is saying this because he is trying to hurt my reputation because I will not put myself at risk... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1550751 Originally Posted by Macy Anderson
GUY'S THAT TRY TO BAREBACK GUIDE, step-by-step

What i think happened is:
1) Iheartcof wanted bareback, she said NO
2) Iheartcof went through with the visit, in hopes to persuade her or force her. She said NO
3) Iheartcof then uses his BS story card of giving her certain amounts of money, like a sugarbaby to persuade her AGAIN to do bareback. She said NO again.
4) Iheartcof now is upset or pissed that he can't have his way and tries to hurt her rep with a NO review and gets a few of his college buddies to back up his play.

I wonder how many times he used these methods to get what he wants?
The reason why he don't review is so we can't see the list of ladies that he HAS seen and did bareback with.

CG
And it's not like she has deceptive advertising or is leading anyone on, it couldn't be printed more clearly in her profile. So much drama. Just learn to take no for an answer and move on to someone who will cater to your tastes.
Hey to all you captain save a hoe, and fucktards don't forget this is a hooker information exchange review board not a fucking court room. If the hobbyist doesn't get the service he paid for then he got every damn right to give a no review , so get off your stupid soapbox and pull up you little panties. Y'all just come off as a pussy ass whipped fucktard!! Btw stop fucking lying a bout barebacking we all love doing it , otherwise we wouldnt be on this site trolling for pay pussy. Stop being a fucking hypocrite fuxktard. Yeah fight me !!!
Those were jokes at the time. I was new and everyone was doing it. Never acted on it. But 5 Grand? I mean 5 Grand! Fuck NO Originally Posted by Iheartcof

Does your mother know you see hookers?
So what's the outcome to this matter? Can the false review be deleted?

Btw sorry Macy you've had to go through this. Thanks for sharing this with us.
fully ten percent of your posts on ECCOE consist of YOU requesting BBFS......creep
fully ten percent of your posts on ECCOE consist of YOU requesting BBFS......creep Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Speaking of creep, you still getting the social security check in the mail ? Give it a break old man !!!
Hey to all you captain save a hoe, and fucktards don't forget this is a hooker information exchange review board not a fucking court room. If the hobbyist doesn't get the service he paid for then he got every damn right to give a no review , so get off your stupid soapbox and pull up you little panties. Y'all just come off as a pussy ass whipped fucktard!! Btw stop fucking lying a bout barebacking we all love doing it , otherwise we wouldnt be on this site trolling for pay pussy. Stop being a fucking hypocrite fuxktard. Yeah fight me !!! Originally Posted by LmfaoTx
Dude, are you guys classmates or something? Tell me you didn't just WK for his ass. What part of stepping on his own dick don't you understand?