What’s up with OH2?

He’s a piece of shit…. Trust me Originally Posted by RomanRevko
I've heard just enough to not doubt you. Which is one reason I never signed up. The other is constantly reading how disfunctional OH2 is
Yea something about a database error today Originally Posted by DestineeDesire
Yes, I got the data base error message as well. Could get in yesterday but not today.

The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the home.ourhome2.net home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The home.ourhome2.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
Let’s make Eccie great again.
It will be Huuuge!
I guess i'm not the only one having the same issue.
What is the old fart lawyer story? I wish there was a thread to discuss all the legends, tales “war stories” of the hobby.
Perhaps ck1942 is changing hosts to fix the issues that have bedeviled the site since February?
What is the old fart lawyer story? I wish there was a thread to discuss all the legends, tales “war stories” of the hobby. Originally Posted by GL page
Scumbag was arrested in Houston a while back.
Perhaps ck1942 is changing hosts to fix the issues that have bedeviled the site since February? Originally Posted by TinMan
I doubt it. He would made an announcement or at least let some of the chosen ones know and they would of been on here blabbing.
Scumbag was arrested in Houston a while back. Originally Posted by RomanRevko
Do you know what he was arrested for? Hidden bathroom cameras? Getting freebies from ladies in exchange for favored/protected status on oh2 but he can't follow through with the site not working? I guess he would be charged with 1st degree T.o.P
I wasn't there, so this is a piece of fiction. But I did discuss it with some folks who were there:

"Social" is posted and very well attended in Houston - supposedly only "vouched" gentlemen and ladies can attend.

Amongst the "vouched" gentlemen and ladies are several undercover Houston Vice cops, posing as both potential clients and providers.

At the end of the event, 30+ clients and providers get arrested, including the "host".

Most of the arrested parties are charged and plea out to lesser charges. "Host" walks with no charges being filed.

Please remember that this is all hearsay, but I've heard it from multiple old-timers like myself. (Amber and I used to chat occasionally. ASPD was a bitchin' board when she ran it!)

As I've posted in other TX forums, a site with no valid certificate = you don't know who is hosting it, but your IP address and unique IMEI is captured every time you log on, unless you use some pretty sophisticated countermeasures. "Free" VPN is worth every penny you paid for it.
Oh God! Another oh2 down thread.

At least humour is interjected about that Houston Social.
Only people arrested where those with priors or possibly acted the fool with the law at said function.
Oh God! Another oh2 down thread.

At least humour is interjected about that Houston Social.
Only people arrested where those with priors or possibly acted the fool with the law at said function. Originally Posted by Precious_b

I wish the genetic testing companies would hurry up and identify the "stupid" gene. Lots of stupid people running around with their cellphone 6 inches from their face, texting while driving, driving, owning firearms, etc.

Our gene pool needs a good strong dose of chlorine in it.

OH2 has been giving off cardiac failure signs for 2-3 years now. Can't believe how many people are acting like it's the end of the world.