What is your preferred fetish?

One had a smoking fetish, had to be Marbles.
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Damn!

one of my fav fetish i've done
had a facesitting session after she worked out and was sweaty

fetish i always wanted to try
being cuckolded Originally Posted by pussy_worshiper
I can cuckold you with a white guy,
But most cuckolds want BBC.
I like to keep it simple with the "occasional" RW Creampie.
  • RoxyG
  • 10-16-2017, 09:11 AM
Strap-on
CBT
Electrical Play
Fire Cupping
and
Sensory Deprivation are at the top of my list for my most enjoyed activities
Hum ........
That's some really F-ed up shit right there ........
Damn!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Marlboro's"

I like those pink marbles though..
I have a thing for excessively loose stomach fat with, gaping depends needing assholes Mexican'ts.

Anyone know where I can find one?
Greek. I realized when discussing a possible session with a provider I'd seen before that true gfe would qualify as a fetish for me. Almost all of my sessions skew greek/pse mayhem (including with this provider), so I suppose true gfe must qualify as a fetish in my case. ha ha. I'm so incorrigible, gfe providers often end up in pse mayhem sessions in my company. Anyone wanna try to convert me? ha ha.

Btw the session didn't happen cause our schedules didn't match up. So another parallel universe just got spun off. damn, i wanted to be a fly on the wall for that one... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Greek isnt a fetish nor is gfe
one of my fav fetish i've done
had a facesitting session after she worked out and was sweaty

fetish i always wanted to try
being cuckolded Originally Posted by pussy_worshiper
That's one Ive never heard of interesting...
I can cuckold you with a white guy,
But most cuckolds want BBC. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Mmmmm BBC lol
I like to keep it simple with the "occasional" RW Creampie. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I expected you to say something totally different lol
Strap-on
CBT
Electrical Play
Fire Cupping
and
Sensory Deprivation are at the top of my list for my most enjoyed activities Originally Posted by RoxyG
Im going to look into these... When you say Fire cupping isnt that the same thing as the cupping when you go for acupuncture?

Not to sound like a whoretard because they do light it ijs lol...
I expected you to say something totally different lol Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
lol like what? I like fucking white girls in the ass too. But I love the occassional creampie n that pussy. With a glass of fine merlot and tea cakes afterwards.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-16-2017, 07:31 PM
lol like what? I like fucking white girls in the ass too. But I love the occassional creampie n that pussy. With a glass of fine merlot and tea cakes afterwards. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
But only when your prayers are answered, right?...ha ha.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-17-2017, 04:19 AM
Strap-on
CBT
Electrical Play
Fire Cupping
and
Sensory Deprivation are at the top of my list for my most enjoyed activities Originally Posted by RoxyG
Umm Roxy, you should call your sessions "The Roxy Experience." I have no idea what half that stuff means, but I know Mayhem when I see it. How's your schedule looking this week, and should I bring some ghost chilies? ha ha. I'm sure you'd know what to do with them. And yes, my pain tolerance is a bit unusual, so you don't need to ask permission before plugging in the electrical, just fyi...