THE CRAZIEST FETISHES

Probably the strangest thing I've ever done to anyone was to use sounds on them. Urethral sounds.

Originally Posted by gfeamanda
I have no idea what the fuck those things are but keep them away from me. lol
One guy asked me to repeatedly bite on his penis. Another guy asked me to feed him his own cum. I'm still waiting to try a strap on fetish!....I dont think its crazy, different by far. But thats what makes it fun!

I love trying out new fetishes
a past lover of mine liked me to stuff condoms inside of her then blow it up like a balloon then slowly pull it out of her while still inflated. Originally Posted by BuzzKill
I've never heard of that before. Sounds kinda interesting.... you should show me how it was done Originally Posted by gfeamanda
If you are going to do this, please be careful. Anytime air gets forcefully blown into the vagina (including when a defective condom pops during the aforementioned activity), you run the risk of killing the woman. If an air bubble makes its way into her bloodstream, the air embolism can travel to her heart or lungs with fatal results. This is very rare, but for this reason, blowing air into the vagina is considered a dangerous practice that should be avoided.
Anecdotally, I think fetishes -- defined as something normally non-sexual as an absolute requirement for arousal -- are more common among men than women. Some authors (see "Bonk!") confirm this speculation further citing research that fetishes can actually be induced, though for men and not for women. Interesting. But I digress.

So I wouldn't really call these "fetishes" on the part of the women, but more like "preferences" or "interests."

Most commonly I have found a desire for public displays of physical affection up to and including sex.

Next most common but more intensely -- almost to the point of fetishism -- I have found the desire to be bound or otherwise rendered powerless. Just the act of binding the woman would induce extreme levels of arousal.

With far less frequency, sometimes only in just one case, I have found desires for public nakedness, prostitute fantasies (really!), certain specific toys, etc. There have also been a couple of ladies who wanted me to wear particular clothing as they found it arousing, or wanted me to state phrases in foreign languages.

Probably the closest thing I found to a fetish in a clinical sense in a woman was a lady from Germany who could not get aroused for sex unless she was smoking. She had to smoke during daty to experience orgasm. She did it at no other time.

I find the idea of such preferences very interesting in that most of these ideas could not have been a part of most of our evolution; and therefore might have been implanted through media. If this is the case, I may be able to figure out a way of inducing a fetish for guys like me in women on a mass scale. (*chuckle*)
now that was a buzzkill!
I once did "puppy play" on a client in Oregon...and spoonfed him his cum after he had jerked off on the spoon!
I think the weirdest I have heard of is a guy wanting to put on a leash around his penis and be dragged around like that. Originally Posted by Memory757
I have seen that in a bar in upstate NY. But from the same bar there was a guy that wanted the providers with him in a bodybag in the back of a ambulance. strange very strange
now that was a buzzkill! Originally Posted by BuzzKill
(*chuckle*)

I dare say you have little need to fear my success in such an endeavor. There is simply too much variability in predispositions, values and expectations for me to pull off such a thing on any sort of scale.

Even if I could, I wouldn't do it. I like women just the way they are.

(*grin*)
So if I like my balls pulled on during BJ does that count?
So if I like my balls pulled on during BJ does that count? Originally Posted by Blackhawk101
Probably. To some people, having sex with the lights on is a fetish.
For some having sex with the lights on is a brave thing to do.
Yeah, I resemble that remark.
this is some interesting thread. guys and the spoon feeding their cum....makes me think boarderline gay. to eaches on....

had one friend tell me that he like his salad tossed. never had such...but i have has a woman lightly rub my anus while riding me or jacking me off....sensations go thru the roof.
had one friend tell me that he like his salad tossed. never had such...but i have has a woman lightly rub my anus while riding me or jacking me off....sensations go thru the roof. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Tongue, finger; it's all good.