Anyone besides me find the FW ads forum not really useful?

No. It simple. If a lady runs an ad in a city forum, she needs to be able to service that area.

TBONE, I have noticed that, on occasion, a lady will post on a forum "come see me if you are in...." and her area is, say, Austin, instead of DFW. Is this allowed?

The Colonel Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
To be honest ever since the girls had to stop putting prices in their ads I find 98% of all ads are nothing more than a flash of their face with the same pasted text you always see from them.

To use the word ad for what is posted now in the ads section is a joke for the most part. There are some ads that state text or message for specials which I never do. There are even a few (VERY FEW) that state where to go look at their specials. The main reason I still look thru the ads sections is to see what new providers have been verified that I might be interested in seeing.
Have the advertiser select from the following....They could check one when they place the ad.

a) i regularly do incalls and outcalls in Tarrant County...i'm in p411/fortworth, and based in Fort Worth.

b} i sometimes will go to Tarrant County....and here are the dates i'll be there, or contact me about outcalls. If you want to see me in Cowtown, maybe I'll set up a day over there.

c) i could give fuck all about seeing clients in Tarrant County and just advertise there because the rules allow it. This way the Fort Worth client base can read through my long ad about how I stay in far North Dallas and try to figure out if i'm EVER going to set up an incall in Fort Worth--which ain't likely.

Some of the ads are completely worthless--manly the ones where the advertiser has no intention of heading west.

Some of the ads are completely worthless--manly the ones where the advertiser has no intention of heading west. Originally Posted by uncle buck 50
I co sign with this!
I totally agree with gptxman.
I live in the Ft.Worth Area and still advert and do more business in Ft.Worth than Dallas.

But usually I DO ADVERT for 5 cities a week....

WHY ? because I travel up and down I-35

I dont feel its a waste, but maybe the ladies should clean up their Ad when copy and pasting to be specific
To be honest ever since the girls had to stop putting prices in their ads I find 98% of all ads are nothing more than a flash of their face with the same pasted text you always see from them.

To use the word ad for what is posted now in the ads section is a joke for the most part. There are some ads that state text or message for specials which I never do. There are even a few (VERY FEW) that state where to go look at their specials. Originally Posted by gptxman

Trust me the frustration is equal on both sides but the smart cookies put clickable links in their ads.
  • TBONE
  • 07-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Following up on what T-Bone said, I actually asked some time ago and was told to just use the Report To Moderator if it's not a Tarrant County ad, as well as for non-weekend lineup ads in that section. If you point it out they do a great job cleaning up the forums. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Appreciated!

I'd also like to mention that we've completely revised showcase so it's VERY simple for the ladies to include ALL their info that's not in their ads.
A link under their avatar.One click for locations,specials,etc.
Can be updated at any time,easy to use and FREE(my favorite part).

I encourage all our VP's to use their showcases and keep them current.

T
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-07-2011, 10:23 AM
shortguy
That info is wrong. Yes a lady can post in 5 locations a week BUT she needs to be available in ALL the locations she places an ad in.
You find that isn't true please let staff know.
Thank you
T Originally Posted by TBONE

To quote the forum Guidelines Tab-
#21 - Ladies, please respect our Provider Ad Posting guidelines, posted in each of the Ad posting forums. We welcome you to take advantage of every Advertising forum available, but please ensure you are posting in the right location, and that you are following the appropriate posting frequency...which is currently 1 ad per week in your choice of 5 city forums or subdivisions.

(note no mentions of having to be available in that city)

And to quote the mention on the top of the Advertising tab -
ECCIE Worldwide Verified Providers and Agencies* may take advantage of numerous advertising possibilities within our Ad Posting forums. These include the ability to post Weekly Free Ads with pics and details in up to 5 ad forums as well as an additional ad in our Weekend Lineup forums. This also includes the incredible FREE Provider Showcase tool for our providers and agencies. This feature provides an easy-to-use template to serve as a website-replacement. Our ladies use their showcase page to list contact information, a bio page, stats, links to their reviews, and much more. Your Showcase holds up to 20 HIGH-RES images in a stunning display format designed to highlight your details and photos.

(again no mentions of having to be available in that city)

Weekend Lineup Sticky -
Some of our Metro Locations have Provider Ad Subdivisions. (ex. Dallas/Fort Worth, 5 NE Texas Subdivisions, etc) You may post your weekly ad in as many subdivisions you would like within your 5 city allotment for the week…..however, you must be advertising availability for the geographic location you are advertising in….whether you will be traveling there from another city, have an incall in that town, or provide outcall appts to that area.

This is the ONLY place that mentions SPECIFICALLY having to be available (either incall/outcall) in the geographic area the ad is placed in.

Maybe all the different locations for advertising guidelines should say the same uniform verbage?
  • TBONE
  • 07-07-2011, 10:54 AM
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347

Paragraph 6 of provider ad guidelines(sent to all new vp's with welcome letter) And also available clicking guidelines tab.

It's there.

T
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-07-2011, 12:39 PM
I provided links as well (click the bold titles) to where the information is different or may be interpreted differently by people. My point still stands that it should be made uniform across all locations.
  • TBONE
  • 07-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Ze

You have a good point.It should be uniform throughout the board to avoid confusion.
It's on the list.

And My Thanks!

T