Like a Lady or a Piece of Meat

i dont think very many ladys would like to be treated like a piece of meat. would you like to be treated like a cold dollar?
i dont think very many ladys would like to be treated like a piece of meat. would you like to be treated like a cold dollar? Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Preach it!!!! Amen brother!!!!!
Touche HotNurse!!
Even more perfecter way to say it! (lol and I know perfecter isn't a word) Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Ur new boobies are perfecter!!!!! Woohoooo!!!! New words so far this year: Cunty, shitcunt and now perfecter. Hahahaha. Love em!!!
I don't think THN meant refusing a drink was bad. Combined with other signals, it can indicate a cold attitude. I don't drink alcohol and water can make me pee. I usually refuse drinks.

Back to the topic: It is disturbing to read the attitude of some guys towards the ladies here. I think they deserve the same respect and admiration we want in return. You do hold doors open for strangers and smile, don't you? Well, some don't & maybe I'm a dying breed. Those guys probably aren't very nice to be around in any situation & I feel for the ladies who have to put up with them.
I don't think THN meant refusing a drink was bad. Combined with other signals, it can indicate a cold attitude. I don't drink alcohol and water can make me pee. I usually refuse drinks.

Back to the topic: It is disturbing to read the attitude of some guys towards the ladies here. I think they deserve the same respect and admiration we want in return. You do hold doors open for strangers and smile, don't you? Well, some don't & maybe I'm a dying breed. Those guys probably aren't very nice to be around in any situation & I feel for the ladies who have to put up with them. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I like! You may be old but you don't sound grumpy to me.
It is important to be treated like a lady and have mutual respect but role playing as a toy meant to be used is always fun. After all role playing is not real, and only what is real is important to me.
Treating the taint correctly is essential for the lady to feel the respect.
Personally I always try to be polite and respectful. My favorite sessions have been from actual or very convincing but fake chemistry developing. I've never tried treating a provider like a "rental car" so I can't say for sure, but can't imagine that's a great way to get the sensual session I want.

Based on a lot of reviews and post, there certainly seem to be a fair amount of hobbyist that don't share my sentiment.

Back to the topic: It is disturbing to read the attitude of some guys towards the ladies here. I think they deserve the same respect and admiration we want in return. You do hold doors open for strangers and smile, don't you? Well, some don't & maybe I'm a dying breed. Those guys probably aren't very nice to be around in any situation & I feel for the ladies who have to put up with them. Originally Posted by OldGrump
+1, sir, +1!

Always treat a lady like a lady. 'Nuff said.

+1 and Amen. I don't drink for the same reason that you do OldGrump, and I heartily agree with the rest of your well worded post.

WALDT! However, If you do your homework you won't have that question to answer. As for me, I love the ladies that ARE ladies and treat them AS ladies never like a peice of meat! So, I really cant say I've been with any provider that made me feel like she was just going through the motions or couldn't wait for me to leave. However, A peice of meat just wouldn't do anything for my woody.... Originally Posted by gomango
+ 1 I heartily agree. Well said gomango.
I don't want to be perceived as an ATM card, so why would I want to consider a companion as a piece of meat?

And if I can't respect someone, I probably don't want to fuck them...just saying...
I just think sum use the hobby as masterbation n others r looking for passion. I can understand if a guy was "cold" but doesn't mean he treats women badly he just wants to let one go, he's not looking to know her just fuck her
I think most have spoken: if you don't mind being treated like a piece of paper then go ahead and treat the lady like meat.
I note my files as a DNS if he's been rude or snobbish to me during a session. If he walks in, looks around my place and not at me, refuses a drink (even bottled water) and proceeds to treat me like a greeter at walmart who just happens to suck a mean dcik, rather than a guest in my home, walking around like he is doing me a favor by being there or clearly has no interest in GFE rapport, I make sure to let other ladies know how he may act toward them when I'm asked for a reference. I am NOT PSE as a rule. However, I really really enjoy giving pse (nqns, dt, gagging, face-fcuking, greek, hard ass smacking, hair pulling, tied up, etc) to close "friends" who have earned my trust and respect. To me, nothing is a more special gift than a sassy little woman surrendering herself to being a total slut for a guy who you KNOW appreciates the rarity of it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Wow! That is how I want to be perceived, as someone that is caring and respectful and most of all GFE myself. I don't know about other dudes, but it ain't all about busting a nut, but rather spending some fantastic GFE time with someone that cares enough to share their BCD time with me. (I know there is an actual transaction, but I can ignore it and pretend can't I? )

Now matter how long I've been at this, there are still nerves to deal with, you can never make a second first impression, etc.... I tend to be a little nervous when meeting someone new and just a little light conversation via PM, e-mail or texting can put me at ease. Sometimes guys are nervous, but that should wear off soon. Usually for me when I peel and reveal the sexy boxers!!
Depends upon the character of the encounter. If it's with a woman I've been with before and we understand on what each other is seeking then it can be intense (with both participants being used in a more animalistic manner) without being disrespectful. However, sessions with Providers (unless you're a long term customer) are more business-oriented and lend themselves to less...intense/animalistic releases. I get together with a woman here in town about once a month that loves having her ass smacked until it's red while she's getting fucked doggystyle. She also enjoys having her head held while I'm cumming. In exchange, I relent to her dragging her fingernails down my back and leaving marks while she's cumming in 69. My back sometimes ends up pretty cut up but it's a release for her and I heal pretty quickly...in much less than a month. In return, she puts up with my enjoyment of pushing up her ass with some vigor and depth when(ever) we have an itch for anal. Qiid Pro Quo...so to speak.