Team Sports

I've been to GB's and Orgies. The issues you are going to get at that the guys who are reliable aren't generally going to p4p. If a provider wants a quality MFM or whatever, they can't charge beyond maybe for the room. Even getting a bunch of random dudes to pay and show up is going to be very tough. Hell, I've seen flake rates over 50% when it is free.
^^^ are you fkn serious that the lady should not be paid for her time when she is doing a gang bang or Orgie?
^^^ are you fkn serious that the lady should not be paid for her time when she is doing a gang bang or Orgie? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
money in exchange for sexual activities is illegal, correct?

i would think most orgies are not in the adult sex worker world, more in the swingers or really good friends world.

if the provider/woman wants some sort of -or- no compensation for her time, that is her choice, not ours.
i've read of gang bangs where the only fee was to help pay for the hotel room and some refreshments.
I vote that we all get together and play bingo. I fucking love bingo. Originally Posted by slubby
ohhhh, i thought you wrote BNG or BANGO.

my eyes must be pretty tired after all the masturbating i did this weekend. sorry.

back on topic, a bingo event would be great. if anyone in the group wins, they could take everyone out to Sonic or Whataburger for post-bingo dinner :^)
there are a bunch around town!
Sex work is illegal but if you happen to be a lady that is a worker and likes group activities then why not? See 5 clients a week at $300 each for an hour ish or see 5 people one day for $300 each for a multi-hour fuck fest? Its still $1500/we either way toy split it but from a working perspective it's one day versus 5 days. I'll take 1 day and 3-5 hours of fun per week over filtering and screening 25 people to actually see 5.
I have been in a MMF and it was a blast, I have tried and can't seem to fit in anywhere. Very hard to put together. With that being said, if anyone wants a buddy I am a lot of fun and open minded.