Am I infamous enough yet? What about legendary? Sorta well-known?

• "BoB"
  • 04-08-2015, 09:57 AM
I am, tickled Pink, to be able to help an honest huzzy in any way I can. At the very least, a few pecks on this key board in the interest of helping you to promote your amorous advertising campaign brings me joy.

As to my preference for the monikers that have been submitted for our perusal and consideration, there is something about the alliteration of the last that is appealing to me. The four P's leaves me smiling.

Peerless, Plump, Provocateur of Passion!

"BoB"
I like the "provocateur of passion," but if you shorten it, it's PP. And I don't like that although I DO love alliteration.

I think that you're one of a kind and super great!!! Love the threAD! (Wish I had thought of it, first! drats)

Warmly,
Elisabeth
Ravishing Redheaded Renaissance Reveler

(you could throw in positively Reviewed at the front. stretching it a bit but I was trying to throw another R word in. maybe throw in (Reviews welcomed) at the end? ha! maybe 4 is the limit) Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
I like ODD numbers. So either a word needs to be added, or one needs to be removed. I like this one, too!!!
How about:

Majestic Mature Maven of Malfeasance

Hedonistic High Heeled Harlot of Houston

~
Oooooooooooooooo, I like the new suggestions, JMC, jbravo, and Lexie. I think I'm going to alternate and use ALL all of them!

Thank you, too, Bob and EW. I have always been big on alliteration. Something poetic about it. Now I need to get the iambic pentameter rhythm going for the lusty lit lovers.

Ms. Marie, you are Yummy no matter what color or style of hair you sport. No matter how you decorate the package, the gift inside is, indeed, awesome.

Boardman, everybody is jealous of you. You have 9 lives to Hobby!
Fancy, I like all of them but the first one fits you purrfect!
Houston is lucky to have a Classy Lassy like you Fancy....
Oooooooooooooooo, I like the new suggestions, JMC, jbravo, and Lexie. I think I'm going to alternate and use ALL all of them!

Thank you, too, Bob and EW. I have always been big on alliteration. Something poetic about it. Now I need to get the iambic pentameter rhythm going for the lusty lit lovers.

Ms. Marie, you are Yummy no matter what color or style of hair you sport. No matter how you decorate the package, the gift inside is, indeed, awesome.

Boardman, everybody is jealous of you. You have 9 lives to Hobby!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

I love FANCY!! I need to meet her one day. She would be fun to play with too...lol...hmmm
Your always on top of my list!!
Don't let her feed you Irish Chihuahua burritos ... ijs.
The Irish chihuahuas EAT burritos. They do not use tortillas for blankets nor beans for pillows.

Awww, thank you, ib2 and Alexis. I would be decadently delighted to play with BOTH of you at the same time. Pyramider can take notes.
The Irish chihuahuas EAT burritos. They do not use tortillas for blankets.

Awww, thank you, ib2 and Alexis. I would be decadently delighted to play with BOTH of you at the same time.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Wicked Naughty Wrench...I like that!! Can you handle me is question...
Damn ..... no wrong words or spelling errors. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
grrrr
I'm not feeling the Peerless. How about Profound,Pert,Propitious?
Prominent, preeminent, proficient, promiscuous? I admit to liking the way "peerless" rolls off of the tongue in combo with the other p-words, but I'm definitely not unrivaled. Lots of procreatively perfect pretties practicing professionally.