Rather than speculating.....Let's just ask FFireman

What's up?

More importantly... Do we get to sit across the table from each other again at the next card game?

You surely understand that the rumors surrounding your loss of freebies does raise the question of whether or not it will affect the cash you bring back to the table! Originally Posted by Whispers
It was so much nicer around here without you around.

It was so much nicer around here without you around. Originally Posted by FGarvin
I went somewhere?

man there was no shortage of people stepping up to put you in your place back then..... Hey man... At least in the history of corrupt MODs here in Austin you are the Original Corrupt Mod... First to be kicked to the curb..... Originally Posted by Whispers
LMAO! I knew you still had it in you.
Hey if he figured out a way to get free pussy without intimidation then power to him.

No one else here would have done the exact same thing? Right!

Not as if this is some sort of honorable community. As long as no one gets hurt and both sides are happy then Capitalize I say. Welcome to America.

Mod work isn't exactly like refereeing the super bowl. You get to wear a funny hat for no pay, beat your chest and get your dick sucked for free in exchange for being biased on a meaningless fuckboard, that is until you are relieved of duty.

I say any mod who turns down a free BBBJ should come out of the closet lol.
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 01:35 PM
Hey if he figured out a way to get free pussy without intimidation then power to him.

Not as if this is some sort of honorable community. As long as no one gets hurt and both sides are happy then Capitalize I say. Welcome to America.

. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Yeah...if that were only true huh?
Yeah...if that were only true huh? Originally Posted by Toyz

Alas I'm not privy to the details. I figured he just protected a few hoogars in exchange for board favors.

Referring to FF not GFE.
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 01:56 PM
Alas I'm not privy to the details. I figured he just protected a few hoogars in exchange for board favors. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Who knows?

Termination of moderation privledges after 6 years would make me wonder if it was JUUUSTTT a bit more than taking a few BJS off the clock, wouldn't you?

Just a tease...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1298828&highlight=

Just a tease...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1298828&highlight= Originally Posted by Toyz

That is definitely a shame. BS board tit4tat is one thing but bullying a newbie provider should never be tolerated and apparently wasn't.

She seems sweet aside from the whole won't see any non whites attitude. Of course that is her prerogative.
Isn't ff the cat that banned that crooked Austin whale? I hope when the powers that be tallied ff's ledger of deeds and misdeeds they at least gave him some credit for that.
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 02:56 PM
Isn't ff the cat that banned that crooked Austin whale? I hope when the powers that be tallied ff's ledger of deeds and misdeeds they at least gave him some credit for that. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Who really knows? Sometimes something that seems magnanimous actually has devious and self serving intents? Even though the end result might be beneficial to more than the executor.
... Sometimes something that seems magnanimous actually has devious and self serving intents ... Originally Posted by Toyz
Hmmm. You suppose he was cooking up his own "Charity" Fundraiser?
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 03:26 PM
Hmmm. You suppose he was cooking up his own "Charity" Fundraiser? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I do!

The "Give Fireman Free Pussy or Else" Charity...
I do!

The "Give Fireman Free Pussy or Else" Charity...
Originally Posted by Toyz
That's a shame. But Nature abhors a vacuum.
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 03:37 PM
That's a shame. But Nature abhors a vacuum. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
take what you need, give the rest back to the collective...always been my motto...
take what you need, give the rest back to the collective...always been my motto... Originally Posted by Toyz
Wow! Ah'm purdy shore thet ol' Karl Marx had tha same one, too!