Paul Manfort

manafort was tried over this about 8 years ago by a federal prosecutor. guess who??? Rosenstein.

http://www.bizzyblog.com/2018/07/31/...to-charge-him/

I think the defense may try to call Rosenstein to the stand. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
double jeopardy! where is Alex Trebek? double jeopardy for 10 million .. who is Rod
Rosenstein??

a demtard loser who should have his children executed in front of his traitorous face then burned and their ashes pissed on by patriotic Americans.

ahahahahahaahahahaaaaa
double jeopardy! where is Alex Trebek? double jeopardy for 10 million .. who is Rod
Rosenstein??

a demtard loser who should have his children executed in front of his traitorous face then burned and their ashes pissed on by patriotic Americans.

ahahahahahaahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

possibly, it depends on how Meuler reframes the case he's on. if case was weak 8 years ago, it looks like its still weak today. I think he's gonna try to prevent Rosenstein to the stand by dropping the tax angle.

Ellis has already rebuked the prosecution on bringing up stuff that has nothing do with the case at hand, like how he spends his money.
Awesom, WWE. You’re a real Patriot!

Errr, NAZI!
This is just small example of the corruption in the American political class that enriches the elite ,Ukrainians China , Russia ,Dem, Rep no real difference. Just saying
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/29/u...ort-trial.html

He isn't on trial for collusion. Originally Posted by bamscram
The prosecution is still hoping Manafort will suddenly stand up and say......"let's make a deal. Give me full immunity, and I will give you everything I know about President Trump".
The prosecution is still hoping Manafort will suddenly stand up and say......"let's make a deal. Give me full immunity, and I will give you everything I know about President Trump". Originally Posted by Jackie S
You don't think they've got enough on him already?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
^^^^^^^^^^
Trump Derangement Syndrome
Trump Derangement Syndrome is a neologism or a buzzword used by its adherents to describe a reaction to United States President Donald Trump by liberals, progressives, and Never Trump conservatives, who are said to respond to Trump's statements and political actions irrationally, with little regard to Trump's actual position or action taken.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...onviction.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

you are so right! with my insider influence i have obtained Mueller's list of proof beyond any doubt of Trump's collusion with Russia! seen here for the first time is the ten bullet points proving collusion!

1. Nothing Burger
2. Nothing Burger
3. Nothing Burger
4. Nothing Burger
5. Nothing Burger
6. Nothing Burger
7. Nothing Burger
8. Nothing Burger
9. Nothing Burger
10.Nothing Burger

hahahahahahahaaaa

i gotta ask .. again .. do you really think the Pee tape is real?
So they’re trying Manafort for....
So they’re trying Manafort for.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

taxes and money laundering. so show us how smart you think you are and tell me which of those has anything to do with collusion with Russia in Trump's campaign?

let Pat Sajak help you out ...

NOTHIN_

"I'll take a G, Pat."

hahahahaaa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

"Consume Pop Culture.com". I had no ideal you are this sick and perverted!, Shit Eater.