Vanilla, Chocolate or Caramel-Lavender-Green Tea?

Don't they loose suction when you do that Sixx?
Don't they loose suction when you do that Sixx? Originally Posted by DIE HARD
  • ztonk
  • 06-24-2012, 08:10 AM
Why is it that no one ever asks for kinky stuff? Are we all just vanilla or are we too embarrassed? Originally Posted by celesta
You might want to check out the Another Realm forum. It's a safer, less judgmental place, to explore the wilder side of things.

z
Oh, I didn't think that we were judging each other, ztonk. I think we're just having a little fun. But, thank you for pointing me to that area. It sure looks like a lot of fun!
Yeah Z , don't scare off this fun lady . What's next scare off Joan ? Just Kidding Z !!!!!
  • Toyz
  • 06-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Joan provides entertaining convo! Wish she would post more actually. I love studying the slightly demented mind...
You might want to check out the Another Realm forum. It's a safer, less judgmental place, to explore the wilder side of things.
z Originally Posted by ztonk
Ahh so thats where I need to look for Ideas! ....................
Hmm very interesting... Damn !! very interesting!! People really do that type of -- stuff?

Oh, I didn't think that we were judging each other, ztonk. I think we're just having a little fun. But, thank you for pointing me to that area. It sure looks like a lot of fun! Originally Posted by celesta
Celesta, get plenty of rest, and I will practice what I have learned... Hmmm...
Metal Smith, you're the one who is going to be well-rested! I've got plenty of tricks in my bag...
Don't they loose suction when you do that Sixx? Originally Posted by DIE HARD
In the begining there was the "Metal Challenge" and so it comes to ---
The ABC's of this "Realm" are ---> Damn!! I may only partially partake of the "ABC's----

An elementary begining, baby steps if you will. Begin with a bit of wine say 9 o'clock in the evening. A blindfold of course.... handcuffs - two pair I think... third or 4th floor of a downtown establishment. A laid back chair, all iron of course! (I won't forget the feather duster)...........
Ladies ? Gents ? -----ideas ----->>> continue.....
Yeah , don't forget the ball gag , and a paddle!
Hahahaha ! Have a good time Metal and Celesta .
-----ideas ----->>> continue.....
Yeah , don't forget the ball gag , and a paddle!
. Originally Posted by DIE HARD
a candle - not for the light or ambiance, oh no no no--
clothes pins ?? really -- OK clothes pins
thin leather straps - oh my!
I'm out, you all are getting to freaky for me.
  • Toyz
  • 06-24-2012, 03:06 PM
A spritzer w/lightly mint scented chilled water, fur lined blindfold...small nipple clamps...
I like a naked hot female naked on the bed saying please fuck the shit out of me honey!

Did I say naked???
  • Toyz
  • 06-24-2012, 04:13 PM
You know that cuddling is rather unplesant if you do, indeed "fuck the shit" out of them.