WOW!!! I had no idea that the guys here in Austin woud cancel this much!!

gfelala--sorry that your trip has not worked out.

I also wish you the best too lala.. Sorry we couldn't come to an agreement on that french session... Originally Posted by Elephant
Please--do tell. Did you try to arrange a half hr french session for $70-80 as her subsequent post implies?

~~Casey
gfelala--sorry that your trip has not worked out.

Please--do tell. Did you try to arrange a half hr french session for $70-80 as her subsequent post implies?

~~Casey Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor
aaargh... a true Pirate...Blow the man down girls oh Blow the man down
Please--do tell. Did you try to arrange a half hr french session for $70-80 as her subsequent post implies? Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor
Actually I personally offered $80 for a 20min french session. Which most likely would of been 12min of BBBJ & probably 8 min of pre/post session chit chat. I felt that was a fair offer considering that $80-100 BBBJ only sessions are quite common in Austin. I really wasn't even that horny today, but I felt I would try to help out lala with a little bit of cash. $80 is gas back home or even a hotel for the night. You also have to look at it from a hobbiyst viewpoint. There were several factors that went into my decision today. 1. lala is not necessarily my type, so that factored into my pricing. 2. lala has very mixed reviews in Dallas 3. lala advertises that she swallows cum, but several reviews indicate that she didn't follow through with NQNS. Considering all of that I hope you can understand my position a little better. Truthfully, depending on the quality if the blow. I will normally tip $20-$40 for an excellent BBBJCIM. So most likely I would of left lala $100-$120 today. That is the equivalent daily pay of a semi-professional making $17-$18 per hour. So if lala wants to watch Soaps & Judge Judy all day I guess that's her choice, but I thought $80-$120 for approximately 12mins of actually work was a fair deal....
I been online, but out off town. I just got back today.I pmd you and got no rep. I like what I see. My reg. Blew me off. So I'm lonley
Please--do tell. Did you try to arrange a half hr french session for $70-80 as her subsequent post implies? Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor
Is this a bad thing ??????

LF
You poor thing! I was actually considering coming to Austin next month. Not now judging by your NCNS and by the responses. The only thing that should be said is that sucks or sorry 80$ for what??? Oh hell no!
  • 09-15-2010, 09:30 PM
You poor thing! I was actually considering coming to Austin next month. Not now judging by your NCNS and by the responses. The only thing that should be said is that sucks or sorry 80$ for what??? Oh hell no! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
So $240/hr is perfectly reasonable but $80 for 20 minutes is scandalous?
You poor thing! I was actually considering coming to Austin next month. Not now judging by your NCNS and by the responses. The only thing that should be said is that sucks or sorry 80$ for what??? Oh hell no! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

I guess Austin will miss out on both of you then. Oh darn!

I guess it's a good thing we have Texas's highest quality providers right here in Austin to take up the slack. Guess they'll just have to do a few extra sessions apiece to prevent total panic and chaos.

Keep in mind that local low, mid and high range providers as well as favorite visiting proven providers with consistently good reviews seldom get NSNC. and rarely have to negotiate. So what does this mean? Hmmm...
As much as I would like to have a few sessions, I will not lower my rates to 70 or 80 for hhr sessions sorry guys
I'll be fine just flipping thru the channels here. Originally Posted by gfelala

Hey...... Sorry your having such a bad visit.....

Austin guys can be such jerks.......

PawnStars is on in 45 minutes if ya have cable!

If ya wanna order a Pizza and have some beer I can get a few guys together and we'll come keep ya company!

But we wanna watch PawnStars..... You should watch it....

I promise..... We will show up......

Unless the beer is domestic of course.....

I can't guarantee anything if your serving domestic beer.
Okay, so I looked it up. Gfelala posted her Austin ad on Sept 10 (last Friday). Justice4fun posted her Austin ad on Sept 13 (Monday). Both providers were only here for 2 days, Sept 14 and 15.

1) Gfelala posted the ad 4 days in advance before coming down. I can't speak for other guys, but I have my weekly schedule planned in advance, and would not be surprised if many others do the same. In the case of providers visiting on short notice, I try to readjust my plans but it doesn't always work out. My guess is that the guys who booked with you wanted to accommodate for your schedule but just could not make it in the end. As for Justice4fun, there's really nothing much to be said if you advertise just the day before you were coming.

2) Both of you were here only for 2 days, which is a narrow window of time. That in itself excludes many clients. As far as we know, Gfelala met at least 2 clients during her time in Austin, so it's already a profitable trip and I doubt the opportunity cost for visiting Austin is higher than staying in Dallas.

3) Some guys may have taken into consideration that your rates were raised when you came to Austin. If they had plans to visit Dallas, they'd probably have chosen to postpone scheduling with you till their trip there.

Hopefully you'd have more luck with the other cities you're visiting this week. In any case, your appointments in the remaining cities would not be a fair comparison to your visit to Austin this time, considering you've posted the ad much further in advance for those cities than you did for Austin.

Maybe some of the other providers can enlighten us. Does Austin have more complaints about NCNS from visiting providers more than other cities? Is the number of NCNS proportionately higher in Austin compared to other cities?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like we get many more providers visiting this city than others. More visitors = more NCNS complaints.
A hobbyiest reports a NCNS, and you have a few hobbyiests throwing stones and ready to boycott the provider. Sometimes, we're even treated to other providers tossing a few stones at the provider in question.

A provider complains about NCNS and some hobbyiests dismiss the complaints and/or attack the provider for her "bad" attitude. And, in this instance, let other providers (who express dismay about the number of NCNS) know that they (the hobbyiests) don't care if the dismayed providers are available to the client-base or not.

Wow.

Today, I noticed one of my ATFs has removed her information from Eccie and P411. Maybe I'm just overly-sensitive.
"As much as I would like to have a few sessions, I will not lower my rates to 70 or 80 for hhr sessions sorry guys
I'll be fine just flipping thru the channels here."

There really is only one bottom line here. The opportunity to collect whatever customers are willing to pay and build a following in order to get what you want over time. Doesn't take long to get there in hobby land. Just generate 4 or 5 amazing back to back reviews and your set.

$$ for survival is far more valuable and important than a session period.

One's own hand , some oil and a little imagination can remove all need and motivation for a provider's services in a matter of a few minutes although a provider is far more fun.

However rubbing one's empty wallet forever Never removes the need for money.

Stubbornness never wins over compromise but hey I'm just a guy.
well, not everyone cancelled on ya, girl.. ;-)
Codybeast dont sound do hurt please,lol! Im highly reviewed and very well favored in my city so I wont lose any sleep over it either. As far as her posting she would be there 4 days prior that was obviously enough time to schedule with her so whats the issue again??? Furthermore if she was one of the guys complaining about the NCNS you would have flamed that girl to no end. The double standard hypocrisy BS is amazing to see! Again i say the only response should be apologies and That sucks for you! I love our Houston guys,and wont be straying to Austin anytime soon! xoxo to all
Codybeast dont sound do hurt please,lol! Im highly reviewed and very well favored in my city so I wont lose any sleep over it either. As far as her posting she would be there 4 days prior that was obviously enough time to schedule with her so whats the issue again??? Furthermore if she was one of the guys complaining about the NCNS you would have flamed that girl to no end. The double standard hypocrisy BS is amazing to see! Again i say the only response should be apologies and That sucks for you! I love our Houston guys,and wont be straying to Austin anytime soon! xoxo to all Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

NCNS = Bad
Drama= Bad
Attitude = Bad
Business = Bad
Economy = Bad

All that together spells... NDABE!
### Nuff said##