trying to sell car

no haven't left yet leaving tonight ! Car over heated and broke down and they had to change me apartments cause something went wrong, and trying to get the rest of gas money. Had to spend gas money on getting car fixed and all while here So VERY available for the next couple hours Originally Posted by shayla84
Hate to ask, but is this the same car that you are trying to sell? Just a curious buyer lol
hope it sells soon. But as others have suggested, it may be necessary to have to wait awhile before it happens, as the economy sucks in general right now. Perhaps similar to like wanting to sell a for lack of a better term crappy house undervalued and having to wait awhile before it eventually sells...Other options are to auction or raffle it off but that might not be worth the trouble. At least it doesn't look like it's to the point where you would need to pay someone to take it...
yes that's why I don't have the money to get home cause I hurried up and got that fixed, I cracked the plastic thingy (reservoir) and the hose by not looking at my fluids, lol I have an issue with all my cars and that's cause I buy them and drive them but that's about it. So long story longer lol I fixed that issue
The most realistic perspective in pricing is not what you want for the car. What you want has zero to do with what you'll get or what it's worth. It would be better to simply ask yourself ...

"Considering what I know about this car if I had $1400 to $2000 to spend on a reliable vehicle is this the car I would invest in?"

If not then the next question would be "How much would I pay for this car in it's current condition?"
  • Toyz
  • 03-21-2014, 11:33 PM
yes that's why I don't have the money to get home cause I hurried up and got that fixed, I cracked the plastic thingy (reservoir) and the hose by not looking at my fluids, lol I have an issue with all my cars and that's cause I buy them and drive them but that's about it. So long story longer lol I fixed that issue Originally Posted by shayla84
Only 228 via greyhound to Iowa. Surely you've saved up that much since you started saving for this journey at the start of the month? Am guessing you could get 500-800 from a salvage yard for the dodge. That would cover the trip + lots extra.

https://www.greyhound.com/farefinder...0-6e27dd0c6a24
You are so very right sir and looks like the most I will get out of it will be a 1000, but that is better then nothing, and that's why I put my price obo, because I want to be fair and if they give me a price, I know where there head is and can negotiate