Grateful ...

Grateful it is not 100 degrees this summer and the lake filled up. I am going to hippie hollow this weekend for the first time in a long time. Yea water in the lake and naked beaches
Lol thank you rsg! Being grateful for even simple things is agreat way to start the day! I am grateful for awesome clients and my body lol Originally Posted by LexieMarie
Great music - Both BCD and in RW
I am grateful for the time I got to spend with 3 eccie queens this week. My jizz meter is running on empty but I am a happy man. Cheers to the weekend!
Attached Images File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (446.0 KB, 97 views)
Chicken Fried Steak.

Now if only I could find a proper one on the north side of town. (Houston's Dirty's style: smashed flat, properly battered, overhangs a large plate, smothered in cream gravy, with a heap of fries on top!)
Hell, I'd settle for the kind like Gator's used to serve.
Chicken Fried Steak.

Now if only I could find a proper one on the north side of town. (Houston's Dirty's style: smashed flat, properly battered, overhangs a large plate, smothered in cream gravy, with a heap of fries on top!)
Hell, I'd settle for the kind like Gator's used to serve. Originally Posted by FoulRon
Mmmm I can make a mean chicken fried steak and homemade gravy from scratch.

Yes I have a little Betty Crocker in me
will you pound it flat with a hammer? does it hang off the plate? can I watch?
So many things to be grateful for..not sure how to pick one. Grateful we are having cooler weather, for health, for all kinds of yummy food to eat while listening to awesome music.
I am grateful to the person starting this tread...awesome!
will you pound it flat with a hammer? does it hang off the plate? can I watch? Originally Posted by sue_nami
LOL! You crack me up.
Mmmm I can make a mean chicken fried steak and homemade gravy from scratch.

Yes I have a little Betty Crocker in me Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
"Yes I have a little Betty Crocker in me". Is that how you do that trick?
I am grateful for flip flops on casual Friday, cold beer on hot days, and blue cheese stuffed olives in a Double Cross martini.
I'm grateful to ffireman for restoring sanity to Austin Co-ed.

Sent him a thank you note. Have you?
thank you Mods. we are glad to have some breathing room and not have a few bullies ruining it for everyone.